I work with cameras sometimes and have recently gotten an SD card that appears to not have been accessed or used in a few years and doesn’t seem to be working. I had tried to put it into a camera and it asked for the card to be formatted. I then put the card in a card reader on my PC and it took a couple of tries to get it to be detected. Once it was, it showed the files but would not allow me to open any of the photo files. I tried to move them from the card to my desktop and was greeted with “Could not find this item, this is no longer located in … verify the item’s location and try again.” What can I do to recover the files?
- How to Recover Dropped Files?
- How to Recover Database?
- How to Recover the Data from a DEFUNCT file in SQL Database?
- How to Recover The User
- How to Recover Redolog Group?
- Recovering Oracle 10G Database With Missing Data File
- Best Warehouse Management Software
- Bin Locations , Warehouse Management
- How to transfer this stock IM to WM?