I have a client that makes reels of wire. They take 30 feet of wire for inspection regardless of the production order is for 1,000 feet or 2,000 feet. Since assembly scrap is a % I can't use this to plan for the 30 feet needed for inspection. Are there any suggestions how I can plan for the 30 feet required for inspection?
- Post Inspection Stock of Material in QM
- QM Inspection method printing
- Learn Quality Management
- Steps QM GR for Purchase Order
- Quality Management Study material
- What is the demand in market for QM Module?
- INSPECTION SET UP NOT ACTIVATED IN QUALITY MANAGEMENT IN MATERIAL MASTER
- Shall I go for SAP-QM Module career?
- Turning QM for Stock Transport Orders