Dear SAP Gurus,
Could any one tell me that how can I apply oracle archived files on a opened database
The whole scanario is as follows
1. A complete offline OS level backup of System SID (R/3, Oracle) has been taken on say 1st Dec 2005 .
2. After one week on 8th Dec System has been crashed but oracle archived file are saved
Now I have to restore my system upto the last archived file.
I have restored the 1 Dec 2005 system status now I need to apply
archived file which are generated after backup .
- Oracle Startup Error - Unable to Open File
- Recover data-file ID will Apply Archives on its Own from Archive Log Destination?
- Backup Database (Oracle 10g XE)
- Database Refresh SAP Oracle
- Recovering Oracle 10G Database With Missing Data File
- How to Apply this Archive log?
- Oracle Startup, open, mount no mount
- Oracle recovery on HP-Unix
- How to open Balances in Oracle Financials