Dear SAP Gurus,
Could any one tell me that how can I apply oracle archived files on a opened database
The whole scanario is as follows
1. A complete offline OS level backup of System SID (R/3, Oracle) has been taken on say 1st Dec 2005 .
2. After one week on 8th Dec System has been crashed but oracle archived file are saved
Now I have to restore my system upto the last archived file.
I have restored the 1 Dec 2005 system status now I need to apply
archived file which are generated after backup .
- Oracle Overview
- Oracle Training Course
- Oracle Interview Questions
- Difference Between Oracle 11g and 12c and 10g
- Ora 28001 The Password Has Expired Error
- BR*Tools Documentation
- Oracle Wait Events Interview Questions
- Difference Between Primary, Secondary and Clustered Indexes in DBMS
- Difference Between Hot and Cold Backup
- Oracle Partitioning Interview Questions
- Update Statement Works in Oracle Architecture
- Differences Between SAP HANA and Oracle