Here’s what I’m working with in MySQL. I have a list of tables: department, staff, teacher, student, etc. Each of these tables carries comments that are specific to just them. A record can potentially have one or multiple comments pointing to its relation in another table. I have no experience relating comment tables to each of these. Does anyone have an efficient solution for relating one table to multiple tables?
- Which table relates reports and variants
- IS IT POSSIBLE TO SELECT DATA FROM MULTIPLE TABLES WHICH ARE NOT RELATED
- Populating a multiple selection table
- How to Insert Data into Multiple Table Using One Single Query?
- SAP ABAP Career related Query
- How Can We Find the Relation Between Two Tables?
- Looking One Planned Order for Multiple Materials
- To Attach Multiple Allowance Group to One Wage Type Model
- How to install multiple instances on one system?