How to remove the custom Offline OData Application settings so the default behavior can apply in SAP Mobile Platform 3.x
Follow the below procedure:
1) Login to SAP Mobile Platform Cockpit by using your Administrator user ID and password
- By default:
- userID: smpAdmin
2) Once successfully logged in, click on the Application Icon.
3) Now click on the application name that you want to remove or reset the its offline OData configuration.
4) Once you are in the application configuration, from the menu options select OFFLINE by clicking on it.
5) Once you clicked on OFFLINE option, you will see all the applications that are created for Offline OData, highlight the application name you want to remove its settings.
6) Click on Remove Settings.
7) You will get a confirmation dialog asking you if you want to remove the settings, click yes when you are ready.
8) Finally click on Save to save the changes.
9) Click on Yes to confirm the changes.