if instead of doing "safely remove" in Windows and just unplugging a portable hard drive, will it cause any problems? Assuming no files are being transferred or copied. Could it corrupt files, or alter the MD5 checksum of any files?
- Is My Hard Drive Starting to Fail?
- Efficiently Wipe Multiple Hard Drives (HDD's)
- I Have IDES Hard drive, How do I start it?
- TRM - PORTABILITY OF FUNDS
- Does a Company\'s Hard Drives Differ That Much Between Models?
- SAP PLUG & PLAY HARD DRIVES - LATEST
- Is SAP BASIS & Security Easy or Hard to learn?
- What is That Sound with Idle Drives?
- Block potentially unsafe components from being run?