How to Reset SAP Admin Password?
Please follow the steps below in order to reset SAP Admin passwords:
1) You have to generate a new password to s3pAdmin, after then you have to replicate the above password with any password you select.
Note: Please do not delete the preface to the password.
2) Store the file.
3) You have to start again the Unwired Server and Sybase control
4) Next, you have to log in to Sybase Control Server with the help of supAdmin as the new password.
5) As soon as login prospers, Sybase Control Center unlocks the management opinion within the local Unwired Server.
6) In Sybase Control Center, enlarge the Security node:
- Click admin.
- Click Authentication and then choose the PreConfiguredUserLoginModule for the supAdmin user.
- Click Properties, and:
7) After then you have to log in through the new password if you want the file to be overwritten with the help of correct syntax.
8) Now appended a clear password property and then you have to fix its value to false. Later the above property will encrypt the password. This will usually help you to save the password within the clear text.
- Click Save.
- Once you find the message full of warning you would have to click ok and then you have to click on the general.
- Click Apply.
- You will get another warning
- Click OK.
- All the files that are being configured must be written again with the help of the values you entered, as soon as the process is done you will get successfully saved the message.
9) Next, you have to log in again to Sybase control centre with the help of sup Admin and the new password.
This will come under the environment of SAP Mobile.
Hope this article might help you to sort out the above issue