I have employees who are getting entitlements based on seniority, e.g 0 - 5 = 0.17, 5 - 10 = 0.59. But now, if you are a Manager you qualify irrespective of when did you start, to get 0.59 per month. My problem is that I can't use the current seniority entitlement of 0.59 because there are employees who are getting 0.59 based on their years of service and they are not managers. How must I configure that or if I have to use a rule, can someone guide me please?
- What is the best way to calculate leave entitlement
- Leave Entries Without Leave Pay -HCM
- Marriage Leave
- Leave Balance Details from pt_qta10
- Duplication of Employee Data
- Absence Quota Same Subtype Overlapping
- SAP HR Maintain Maximum Leave Accrual
- Sap installation - human resouces
- How to restrict the infotypes that an administrator can see but from a certain date.