Hi all, since I'm new to SAP world I ask you to help me, if not directly, at least to kindly point me in the right direction if possible.
I've searched in many forums and documentations on how to do the steps below but most of the time the informations are incomplete for me.
My problem is that in the Company I work the actual SAP Administrator got fired because of insider trading and before leaving he damaged
the SAP installation R/3 running on Windows Server 2008 R2 Data Center with Microsof MS SQL Enterpise Edition 2008.
Fortunatly I was able to recover SAP from a 6 day old backup so now is again working as before.
Now My boss asked me to empty the actual Company because he has closed it and open another one.
So I've made a backup of the actual SAP installation (just in case one day will be necessary to open it) and I ask you how I can:
1) Delete all the existing orders
2) Delete all the existing invoices (active and passive one)
3) Set the value of Zero to any existing material in the stock
4) Replace the old logo (and company info like address/phone/VAT) with the new one in all the documents (invoices / orders / internal notes)
5) Keep costumers / suppliers / bank list
6) Opening the accounting period
7) Various other note you consider useful to be made...
I've also tryed to create a new Company code but when people start working on it tons of problems arise that I'm unable to understand and solve so basically instead of creating a new Company code, I've though that I can use the existing one and resetting the archives that need to be empty for starting from scratch reusing some existing data and deleting some other data of the old company that can't be reused...
Thanks in advance for any tips, please if you can don't be to much tecnical and don't take for granted, I'm learning SAP myself since a week
Note: There is no Test version so all modifications must be done live on SAP production environment