We have installed double deep racks and are now faced with a dilemma, in that during daily cycle count, we have to take the front pallet out, to be able to scan the back pallet.
It has taken us 4 hours to count 20 bins....
Surely, there must be a better way of doing this?
- Automating Re-palletization
- RFID and Barcode Scan Implementation
- Apply SLED to Every Storage Unit (SU) on Receipt into the Warehouse
- Printing Pick Label When Picking
- Physical Counts for Handling Units in WM Managed Storage Location
- Error receive while updating the Inventory count
- Scanning into SAP
- Change SLED Date During Physical Inventory With RF (Scanning)
- Change SLED Date During Physical Inventory With RF (Scanning) Device