Solution Manager Diagnostics is required for troubleshooting. Solution Manager Diagnostics is the preferred connection type for SAP Support when troubleshooting issues on customer systems utilizing Netweaver and Java technology. SAP recommends to its customers to move to SAP Solution Manager 7.0 (formerly SAP Solution Manager 4.0) because this release is SAP's application management solution of choice.This will allow us to perform a more timely analysis of your issue. The alternative may be to request a number of log and trace files to be archived and transferred, a process that is time consuming for both you and SAP, or ultimately to request Operating System level access, which is not our preferred option for security and auditing reasons.
Alternatively, SAP can set up Solution Manager Diagnostics for you. For this service please book the 'Solution Manager Starter Pack' using your local support contacts. (For a description of this service please go to service.sap.com/diagnostics -> 'Installation and Configuration' -> 'SAP Solution Manager Starter Pack')
- Solution manager self diagnostics gives the following error
- What is the role of SAP Solution Manager in Remote Service Delivery
- Solution Manager problem in role CRM_ZNO_MONITOR
- eLearning Management with the SAP Solution Manager
- SAP Solution Manager - Monitoring of database clusters
- SolMan Testing, SAP Solution Manager
- Sap Solution Manager Guides..
- The Perfect Incident for Solution Manager Change Request Management Component?
- Solution Manager Organize and Perform Testing
- Associate Manager Role in Accenture
- What is the Role of Vendor Evaluation Sub-Module of the Materials Management Module?
- How to Manage Authorisation/Roles in SD Module
- Specification Management
- SOLUTION MANAGER CERTIFICATION:C_SMI310_06
- Project Management Documents in Solution Manager
- What is the role of Call Center in CRM
- What is the Main Use of Identity Management (IDM) in GRC?
- Change Management with ERP Implementation
- What Are The Downsides of Outsourcing Project Management?