I have a completely dead hard drive. While most of the files on there weren't critical, there are a few things on there I would have loved to grab. Someone told me about a trick where you can wrap the hard drive in plastic wrap and put it in the freezer for a couple of hours to buy a little time & grab things off of it. I know this sounds like a silly last ditch effort, but was curious if anyone here has tried it and if it worked. Are there other rumored tricks like this as well that might be worth giving a go?
- How to Recover Database?
- Report for Dead Stock/Slow Moving
- Pulling Data from Floppy Drive
- How to recover the Files from Older SD Card
- Using Hints (Driving Site) Over Views
- SATA drives with too many bad sectors
- Is there any Solutions for Encrypting NAS Shared Drive Folders?
- How to Recover Redolog Group?
- How to Recover Dropped Files?