1. What scenarios are there in FI?
There are three scenarios, one of which is executed depending on the posting process:
- FI_DOC_POST for document posting
- FI_DOC_PARK for document parking
- FI_DOC_REV for document reversal
2. When are these scenarios executed?
The SACF scenarios are only executed if a posting takes place from an external system using the Accounting Interface. If the posting takes place locally in the system by means of an RFC-enabled interface (for example, a BAPI or IDoc), the SACF scenarios do not run.
3. For which user are the authorization checks carried out?
Because the checks are only carried out in the case of an external RFC, the check is not of the authorizations of the user who triggered the posting in the source system; instead, the check relates to the technical user defined for the used RFC connection in the system.
4. How can I implement the scenarios in my system?
A TXT file for each scenario is attached to this SAP Note. You can use transaction SACF_TRANSFER to set up the scenario definitions in your system by means of a file upload.