The SAP QM course offers training which covers the basic concepts of quality management and its ways of implementation into all the various business process.
The important tasks covered in this module are of
Quality Planning: the creation and management of master data that is required to plan and complete inspections.
- Quality Inspection: the identification of whether an inspection unit meets specified criteria.
- Quality Certificates : documents that contain text, value, and inspection results, which are used to certify the material used.
- Quality Notifications : the recording and processing of internal or external problems that result from poor quality.
- Quality Control : the combination of specification from inspection planning, results from quality inspections, and quality notifications form the basis for quality control.
- Test Equipment Management: the management of test equipment in the form of master data records in SAP.
The SAP QM course provides training to its audience which covers user transactions and customization in Quality Management. It also focuses on prevention and continuous process improvement through quality control. It imparts basic knowledge as well as gives training on real time scenarios to deal with real world problems. The course fee varies from place to place and can be from the range of 37K to 4 lacs with varying duration of 3 to 20 days.
- SAP and ERP introduction, overview of Quality management and its standards.
- QM in supply chain process
- Quality planning
- Quality inspection
- Quality certificate
- Quality notification
- Quality control
- Audit management
- Test equipment management
- Managing QM data
- Reports and analysis based on inspection lots.