Are you looking for work in the most interesting business in Microsoft Do you want to help deliver quality Line of Business applications on the latest Microsoft technologies to help the SUPPLY CHAIN BUSINESS SOLUTIONS, which manages the businesses of manufacturing and supply chain (MSC) for XBOX, KINECT, HOLOLENS and SURFACE in its mission to produce the worlds best entertainment systems
And are you a self-driven Software, Engineer who has a passion for delivering quality and are looking for a place where your abundance of ideas will be welcomed and supported
You may just have found your dream job. SUPPLY CHAIN BUSINESS TECHNOLOGIES is a global Engineering team that delivers Line of Business applications to support rapid growth of our business.
Currently, there are 100 applications in our portfolio and these include revenue systems, forecasting and planning, returns & refurbishment, sales, business intelligence and much more based on core Microsoft platforms including Azure, SQL, BizTalk, MS Dynamics AX and more.
Partner with Solution Owners, Business stakeholders, Enterprise Architecture, Dev, Test, SE in analyzing requirements, analyzing impacts, proposing designs, fleshing these out to detailed designs, and finally driving the designs to completion through Feature Team.
Virtual team leadership across PM, Dev, and Test Engage with business process units and work closely with upstream and downstream application owners to effectively build a trusted advisor relationship with these teams through consistent on-time, on-budget delivery Coordinate deliverables and dependencies with other groups to hit project milestones
Build cross-team coordination and a community with other engineers relating to challenges & opportunities in the areas of app to app and business to business integrations
Desired Candidate Profile
- 8 years of IT/ Engineering experience operating in a complex delivery environment Proven expertise on delivering end-to-end supply chain services
- Demonstrated ability to solve diverse operational and business problems, negotiate, and effectively articulate rationale and vision behind technical decisions that support the business.
- Experience with shipping multiple full project release as Project/ Program Manager, from release inception through post, go live support
- Excellent project management skills and extensive IT project management experience with complex projects, with a track record of successful launches on time and within budget Candidates should have expertise in several of the following areas.
- UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
- PG:Post Graduation Not Required
- Microsoft India (R and D) Pvt Ltd