- Experienced SAP Basis Administrator with 5-7 years of experience
- Experience and expertise in Solution Manager 7.1 for areas like Basic Configuration, Managed Systems Setup, End to End Technical Monitoring, Early Watch Alert Management, Data Volume Management, Change Request Management etc.
- Experience in Upgrades, Support Pack Installation, Patching etc. in Solution Manager.
- Exposure to support and maintenance tasks of an SAP Netweaver Administrator on any of the following modules is optional - SAP NW 7.3/7.4 ECC 6.0, SAP BI 7.0, CRM 7.0,
- Experience in planning and executing maintenance tasks like - EHp Upgrade, Support Pack installation, System Refresh, Installation of New Systems and Components, etc.
- Expertise in support activities like System Health Check Monitoring, Performance Monitoring and Tuning, Live Cache Administration, Background Job Administration, Transport Management, Spool Administration, and General Basis Support etc.
- Exposure to SAP Database Admin of Oracle and performing activities like Reorg, Index Compression, Patch Upgrade, Backup/Restore using BRTools etc. Good understanding of conventional Oracle Disaster Recovery techniques.
- Familiarity with a variety of Operating Systems. Skilled at performing tasks and executing operations on SUSE Linux and Windows.
- Exposure to basic concepts of SAP HANA
Desired Candidate Profile
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
AMBC IT WITH INTEGRITY