Good hands-on experience monitoring & managing SAP system on various SAP product family (i.e. ERP, CRM, CRM, EP, PI, Open text, SolMgr,etc.) on day to day basis.
Experience supporting SAP systems on Oracle,/ DB2 / MS SQL, HANA databases and on Linux, Windows operating systems.
Experience with Performance management and tuning of systems and applications on both ABAP and Java WebAS and knowledge ofinstallation / Upgrade / Configuration / Patching of SAP software products.
Oracle/HANA/UNIX/Linux environment experience
Backup and restore of oracle database and Knowledge of TSM Backup tool.
Evaluate Early Watch/Service Level reports and come up with an action plan to address the gaps on an ongoing basis
Must have Production Support experience along with demonstrated ability to coordinate the support teams in a global environment, At least have worked on 1 OS/DB Migration Project
TCS Eligibility criteria:
1. Full Time Graduates / Post Graduates in: BE / BTech / ME / MTech / MSc / MCA / MCM / MS
Special consideration will be given to B.Sc. / BCA holders with 2.5 years of relevant functional / technical experience. However, there will be a deduction in their relevant experience, as per current policy.
2. Consistent academic records Class X onwards (Minimum 50%)
3. Candidates interviewed by us in the last 6 months are not eligible
4. Candidates with more than 2 years break in their academic / professional career will not be considered
5. Correspondence/Part time courses will not be considered.
UG -Any Graduate - Any Specialization, Graduation Not Required
PG - Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate - Any Doctorate - Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)