SAP BI - Business Intelligence-Training Course, Sapphire Global, Kormangala
Karnataka India 560
Course Details: SAP BI - Business Intelligence-TrainingCourse Fee: Not Mentioned
Course Duration: 45 Days
Placement Provided: Yes
The reporting, analysis, and interpretation of business data is of central importance to a company in guaranteeing its competitive edge, optimizing processes, and enabling it to react quickly and in line with the market. With Business Intelligence (BI), SAP NetWeaver provides data warehousing functionality, a business intelligence platform, and a suite of business intelligence tools with which an enterprise can attain these goals. Relevant business information from productive SAP applications and all external data sources can be integrated, transformed, and consolidated in BI with the toolset provided.
BI provides flexible reporting, analysis, and planning tools to support you in evaluating and interpreting data, as well as facilitating its distribution. Businesses are able to make well-founded decisions and determine target-orientated activities on the basis of this analysis.
How BI Module work in R/3
Integration with other Modules
Real-time Training with End to End Implementation Process.
Course Syllabus: SAP BI - Business Intelligence-Training
• SAP introduction.
• Master data; Attributes, Texts, and Hierarchies.
• InfoObjects: Definitions
o InfoCubes: Definitions.
o Design of Infocube: Star Schema concepts. Precautions.
• Types: Standards, Real time.
• MultiProviders: Scenarios to create Multiproviders.
• BI Content: Definitions, How to install BI contents,
• Or for files: Creating DataSources for File Source Systems
• Creating data transfer processes
• Checking process chain runs
• Creating the first aggregate for an InfoCube
• Setting up standard authorizations
• Queries: New queries, Restricting Characteristics, Formulas and Exception Cells
• Variables: The Variable Wizard, Variable Types and Processing Types, query Properties
• Structures: Creating Re-usable structures
• WAD: Functions of WAD, Web Items Window, Template Window, Properties Window
• Design: Designing the Layout of Web Templates, working with Library for Web Items
• BEx Analyzer
• BEx Report Designer
• Functions of the Broadcaster: Precalculating and Exporting into Enterprise Portal
• Example Scenarios: Monthly Sales Reports, Ad-hoc Distribution Options.
• OLAP Functions: Aggregation, Currency Translation, Report-to-Report Interface
•<span style="\"white-space:" pre;\"=""> MetaData Repository: Searching for MetaData