NETWEAVER 2004 BI Certified
· Over 9 years of experience in Information Technology industry
· Expertise in the functional and technical areas of SAP BI 7.0 with full cycle implementations using ASAP methodology
· Expertise in the technical capabilities of BI 7.0 (Transformations, DTPs, BI Accelerator, etc.)
· Experience in Data modeling using InfoCube, MultiProvider, ODS, Transfer rules, Update rules, InfoSet, InfoSources, DataSources, Transfer Routines, Update Routines and Start Routines.
· Experience in Installation of Business Content Objects.
· Experience in construction of customized InfoObjects, InfoCubes, RemoteCubes, and ODS/DSO objects
· Designed and developed queries for reporting using BEx Analyzer, Query Designer and Web Application Designer
· Created web reports using WAD and saved them as i-views to leverage SAP-Enterprise Portals.
· Created reports using variables and calculated key figures. Provided Drill down functionality in reporting
· Developed Update and Transfer Routines in BW to implement business rules and conversions while extracting data from R/3
· Expertise and intensively worked on SAP BW Security and Authorizations
· Extensively worked on pre and Post Up gradation activities for BW 3.5, BI 7.0
· Sound Knowledge in SAP BW Integration Planning and SEM-BPS using Transactional Infocubes
· Expert in creating Process Chains for Automation of process and Better Performance
· Enhanced Data Sources and Created Generic Data Sources as part of Extraction.
· Expertise in Analysis process Designer for BI and CRM Analytics
· Conducted and performed Performance tuning Techniques (Aggregates, Cube Compression, Line Item Dimension, and Indexing) for Improving the Reporting.
· Used and created Info Spokes for OPEN HUB services
· Experienced in Data Archiving using Transaction SARA
· Heavily Involved in Using Portals, Dash Boards for Executive Reports
· Extensively worked in Data Extraction from Multiple SAP and Non SAP (Legacy) Systems using Business Content ,LO,LIS,CO-PA,FI-SL, Flat File, Generic Extraction Methods for legacy data.
· Experienced in the functional and technical areas of SAP SEM BCS, FI/CO, CRM, HCM, Project Systems, E - Recruitment, SD, MM, PP Modules.
· Complete knowledge of SDLC cycle and worked on projects comprising of Business architecture transformation from the Legacy or Mainframe systems into Client-Server Web Based architectures.
· Proficient in coordinating and managing the activities between on-shore and off-shore teams.
· Excellent communication skills and presentation skills.
· HARDWARE: Mac
· OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 98/ NT/ 2000/XP, Unix
· ERP: SAP BI 7.0, BW 2.x/ 3.x, SAP SEM BCS 4.0, SAP R/3 ECC 6.0, 5.0, 4.x (FI, CO, SD, MM, HR, LC, GL, AP, AR, FA, PA, PP, PM, Payroll, Benefits, AL, PO, Time Management), SAP APO, MySAP
· DATABASES: MS SQL Server, IBM DB2, Oracle 8.0, Informix
· SERVERS: BW Web Application Server, ITS, IBM WebSphere Application Server 5.0
· TOOLS: MS Office Suite (PowerPoint, Excel), NetWeaver 04, BEx (Analyzer, Browser), Enterprise Portals, Crystal Reports, Business Objects, Lotus Notes, Screen Painter, Report Painter, Report Writer, SAP BW Business Explorer, Query Designer, Web Application Designer
LTD Commodities, LLC., Lincolnshire
Jan 2008 – Current
· Serving as Sr. SAP BI Consultant
· Designed and developed SD and FI modules in BI 7.0. This includes Order Items, Delivery Service, Sales History, AP, AR and Credit Management.
· Designed and developed CRM Mailing Outbounds as a part of Campaign Report. This includes information like CRM Marketing Element, Click Info and Sales Orders to determine prospective customers based on previous sales through campaigns in CRM.
· Designed and developed Segmentation which includes Customer Outbounds from CRM, Business Partner from ECC and CRM, and Multiprovider from ECC which includes AR and SD. This includes information like Campaign Type, Channel/communication medium, Catalog requested/mailed, last payments, dunning, risk category, etc.
· Developed infosets (using new capabilities of BI 7.0 to join infocube)
· Created datasources on AR 1, 3, 4 and 5 which includes Line Items, Transaction Data and Payment History. AP 3 and 4 which includes Line Items from R/3 update and Line Items extraction linked to FIGL4. AR 9 which includes credit management control area data. Sales Orders 2LIS_11_VAHDR, VAITM, V_ITM, VCHDR, VCITM, VDHDR, VDITM, V_SSL, which includes Sales Orders Header, Item, Sales Shipping Allocation Item, Delivery Header, Delivery Item, Billing Document Header, Billing Document Item, Sales Document Order Delivery respectively.
· Created Datasources on CRM which includes Outbound Customer Contacts, CRM Marketing Element, Trade Promotion, Target Groups – Business Partners.
· Extensively worked on Sales History and Open AR Historicl reports, sourced historic data from legacy systems for Master data and Historical reporting.
· Worked closely with ETL (Informatica) team to source legacy data into BI Staging and then to presentation layers.
· Used transformations and have written transformation code in start routines.
· Used function modules in user exits for customer outbound contacts to populate Catalog requested/mailed information. Used user exit to bring in Dunning level information from AR into customer outbound information for segmentation purposes.
· Trained Power Users on creating reports using BEx Designer and its usage in BEx Analyzer.
SAP BI 7.0, SAP ECC 6.0, BEx
ConAgra Foods Inc., Omaha, NE
New GL Implementation Implementation
May 2007 – Dec 2007
· Serving as Sr. SAP BI Consultant
· Part of BI team in implementing NEW GL migration from BW 3.5 to BI 7.0. Consolidated FI transformations using a ZVARIABLE object to centralize hard-coding requirements in Z programs, FI-GL, CCA, Oracle, AB COPA update rules/transformations and method which calculates YTD earnings. Used Transformations as per going forward design defintions. Used DTPs/Error DTPs to schedule/troubleshoot data loads.
· Re-aligned history data (legacy) and added new characteristics to support New GL implementation. Created a global ABAP program to meet the re-statement activities. Developed new custome data sources for new master data objects and mapping table. Restated segment, class of trade, country, profit center, sales org, plant, promo group, X-account, S-account, Group account, CSU, CY YTD earning account, and derive child nodes for a given hierarchy node.
· Designed and developed Freight and Layers part of implementation in the new BI 7.0 environment. Fed Freight Payment and Accrual detail information to Freight ODS and Layers cost variances (flat file/ Legacy) to Layers ODS via transformations and DTPs. These were further segregated to feed detail and summary and super summary cubes according to the reporting requirements.
· Designed and developed TPS (external planning system) Outbound program in the new BI 7.0 environment. This program is used to eliminate the traditional infospoke which was cumbersome and time-consuming process run. Outbound program reads Multiprovider via several function modules. Output files are generated via this run for each food group based on Multiprovider, infoproviders, management hierarchy (lists all food groups), version and fiscal year period.
· Involved in development of Adjustments part of implementation in the new BI 7.0 environment. This involved profit center re-statements, volume re-statements and Pound(LBS) re-statements. This involves Essbase (external system) adjustments, Non-Essbase adjustments and Merged GL adjustments. These were tracked on year-based. Flat file loads to Essbase and non-essbase related adjustments and history data was maintained in Merged GL adjustments cube.
· Developed infosets (using new capabilities of BI 7.0 to join infocube)
· Created generic datasources (using one of the additional datasources enabled for remote access in new BI 7.0 environment) on legacy tables and DB Connect.
· Used transformations (unification and simplification of transfer and update rules as per new BI 7.0 capabilities) and have written transformation code in end routine and expert routine (new rule types in BI 7.0) in the process of cleaning the leacy data coming from various applications.
· Used unit conversion during data load (new BI 7.0 feature)
· Used BI Accelerator (High Performance Analysis in BI 7.0) to compare query performance when used with aggregates over Infocube.
SAP BI 7.0, SAP ECC 6.0, BEx
Forest City Enterprises, Cleveland, OH
New GL Implementation and Project Systems Implementation
August 2006 – April 2007
· Serving as Sr. SAP BW/BCS Consultant
· Implemented FI Design using New GL concept. Fed FLEXA ODS with R/3 GL Actual line items (FAGLFLEXA and T882G) via FLEXA extract. This was then routed to a FLEX multiprovider to get GL Detail report.
· Fed FLEXT ODS with GL Totals table (FAGLFLEXT) via four extracts (Lead Ledger, Full Tax Ledger, Separate Entity and Full Tax Returns). This was then routed to FIGL multiprovider to get internal FI reports. The cubes that were loaded via FLEXT ODS were used to SEM BCS consolidations. FIGL multiprovider was also fed with Budget data that was fed via XI that sends files to BW directory.
· Implemented CO Design. Fed Costs and Allocations cube with COEP (Controlling line items by period) via six extracts (Cost center actual, Internal orders, WBS Elements, Network Actuals, Network Activities, Network Activity Elements) using Delta update. Fed REFXO04 ODS via CO actual items flow data extract using Full update. This is inturn fed to Costs and Allocations cube via Delta update using change docs.
· Implemented PRO-RATA process which is incorporated into daily FI Delta process and updates records as they come over from R/3. Created ZFPRO transaction via PRORATA program. This transaction was focussed to run several processes manaually for applying BCS ownership percentages on BW masterdata and transactional data.
· Implemented Project Systems to get Project Detail, Income and Vendor report AND Project Status report.
· The data is fed to PSD01 (Actual, Commitments, Checks and Claims, Budgets, Contracts Line Items) ODS via COEP, COOI, PAYR, EKKO, EKPO, QMEL, BPVG, BPVJ tables via standard and custom extractors (WBS Elements Actuals, Network Activities Actuals, WBS Elements Commitments, NWA Commitments, Checks, Contracts, WBS Elements Budgets.
· Another set of data is fed to PSD02 (Plan) ODS via BPGE, BPJA, COSP, COSS tables via standard extractors (WBS Element plan and NWA Plan). These ODS were fed to PSC01 cube.
· Created process chains on Master Data, Text, Hierarchy, Business Partner, Manual Master Data, BCS Master Data and Project System Loads. These were scheduled via variants using RSPROCESS in SE38.
SAP BW 3.5, SAP R/3 FI, BEx
Chep Corporation, Orlando, FL
Enhancements, S/R and Unknown Movements and Segmentation: Siebel to BW
June 2006 – August 2006
· Serving as Sr. SAP BW Analyst
· Working on two projects with Go Live dates of July 14th and July 28th.
· Enhanced Customer Master with Classification data like Stock reporting group, Pending closure date, Translation reliability, Closed location, Counterparts only, Products translation and Declaration characteristics.
· Created a structure called customer classification extract structure containing customer number along with the classification fields.
· Created a generic datasource with function module based on this structure from table AUSP and KNA1 and used this datasource to update the classification data to Customer master.
· Created an ODS based on unknown movements and Suspended/Rejected movements.
· Unknown movements were mapped from Sherlock (Oracle DB) using DB Connect and bringing in the latest status information of these movements, based on Returned date.
· Added a routine in the infopackage for Creation date and Creation time to get new records, and another routine for another infopackage for Returned date and Returned time to modify the existing records with the latest status like new, awaiting, prospect, bad, etc.
· Created another infosource to feed this ODS for Movements/Postings from R/3 with information like Suspended, Rejected and Cleaned date and other movements data.
· Added an update routine to update Movements/Postings info into the ODS to load Unknown flows and it’s reversals, which deletes the record if the movement doesn’t exist and updates the record if the movement exists with different status (S, R).
· Further updated S/R ODS data into the Suspended/Rejected Infocube.
· Enhanced datatargets to pull Segmentation fields like Market sector, SIC code and Type, which are the fields in Siebel under the industry view and use them as navigational attributes.
· The above enhancement enables users to run the reports that compile volume, revenue, AP information by Market segment for use in Sales and marketing strategic analysis.
· Worked on E-Recruitment to bring information like Requisition Status Changes, Requisitions Created, Number of Open Requisitions. Used datasources Requisition Support Team and Requisition into respective ODS and Masterdata to further load into Infoset.
· Worked on further enhancement like Candidacy and Candidate to get information like Time to Fill from Infoset Candidacy with Requision Candidate.
· Created Infosets like Candidacy Activity with Candidate and Requisition and Application with the same to bring in information like Offer Vs. Acceptance Rate, Interviews Offer Rate, Application Submittal Vs. Interviews and Application Sourcing. Used Candidate’s Qualification Datasource as part of Talent Warehouse.
· Datasources include 0PA_ER_1, 0REQUI, 0CDCY, 0CANDIDATE, 0CDCY_ACT, 0APPLIC, 0POSTING, 0CD_ACT, and 0PA_ER_3.
SAP BW 3.2, SAP R/3 (SD, MM), BEx
Whirlpool Corporation, Benton Harbor, MI
Business Performance Management (BPM) Project
August 2005 – May 2006
· Serving as Sr. SAP BW/SEM BCS Analyst
· Working for the project with Go Live date of March 2006
· Designing of how the required business processes and analytical reporting requirements may be represented in the configuration of BCS.
· Designing, configuring, and testing the automation of business process of SEM BCS module
· Designing and building InfoObjects, InfoSources, ODS objects, Infocubes, update rules, update routines, and appending structures in SAP BW 3.5 environment like legal consolidations transactional cube.
· Creating and loading hierarchies via flat files on FS Item (Dimensional/Analytical P&L, Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Cash Flow for consolidations), Consolidated Unit, Consolidated Group in BCS and Global Product Platform, Sales Channel, Brand, Trade Partner in BW.
· Synchronization of master data and hierarchies between BCS and BW.
· Creating BCS ODSs like Activity Numbers and Goodwill Data
· Creating BCS Infocubes like Legal Consolidations virtual cube, Documents, Equity, Equity Holdings Adjustment, Goodwill, Inventory, Investment, Supplier Data, Legal Consolidations Pre-Close Multicube, Legal Consolidations Reporting cube for Pre Release and Global Consolidations Multicube for Final.
· Installing and customizing standard BC objects.
· Working on Consolidation Workbench on the processes like Data Model, Master Data, Consolidation Functions and monitor.
· Working on creating consolidations Data Basis which involved DataStreams (involves all of the above mentioned Infocubes), Data Model, Additional Financial Data, Attributes. Worked on creating Source Data Basis, Consolidation Area, Fixed Characteristics.
· Working on creating versions, consolidation units, items, subassignments (involved breakdown category, movement type, product platform, brand, sales channel, line of business, product family, functional area)
· Working on data collection, manual posting of data, currency translation, InterUnit eliminations and reconciliations, balance carryforward
· Working on Cons monitor on task hierarchy and group.
· Gathering functional requirements and design specs for various reporting requirements on Dimensional (CoPA) and Consolidations (SEM BCS) like Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Cashflow, Process Reports, Economic Value Added (EVA) reports.
· Leading a BW Reporting team to develop the above reports/views/workbooks which involves extensive calculations of Better/Worse and KPI’s like working capital %, etc.
· Developing customer exits for QTD, YTD, Prior Year YTD, Remaining Year forecast, Prior Year’s remaining year forcast, number of periods
· Creating numerous calculated/restricted key figures for KPI calculations, variables as replacement path, customer exit, auth, SAP exit.
· Creating all of the above query elements in BEx Analyzer and used them as dataproviders in Web Application Designer.
· Creating 12 month rolling and 24 month control charts using WAD to analyze Actual/Plan/Forecast/Prior Year Actual data. Assisted in applying notes and patches with respect to line charts in WAD.
· Using RRI to create jump queries for Interunit elimination in Cons Group/Cons Unit, Group Account details and 12 month rolling and 24 month control charts from the main queries/views.
· Providing end user training and technical support for existing processes
SAP BW 3.5, SAP BCS 4.0, SAP R/3 (SD, PO, PA, AR, FI, CO), BEx
Celanese Co., Dallas, TX
February 2005 – July 2005
· Served as BW Analyst
· Worked for the project with Go Live date of May 2005
· Designing, configuring, and testing the automation of business process of the “Waterfall” project
· Designing and building InfoObjects, InfoSources, ODS objects, update rules, update routines, and appending structures in SAP BW 3.5 environment
· Loading data via flat files into respective data-targets and consolidated into a single data-target
· Building SD order ODS (SD), Co-PA ODS (FI-CO), A/R ODS (FICO), order items ODS (SCOR-Supply Chain), shipment cost ODS update rules, and update routines as an input to the same consolidated ODS to view the overall “Waterfall” structure of financial figures at a granular level
· Worked on payroll data infocube (0PY_C02), where loaded the data from payroll data infosource (0HR_PY_1), which contains all payroll result wage types and organizational assignment for the employee grouping. Implemented a wage type hierarchy. Compared previous year with respect to current year.
· Creating start routines for each of the update feed from various data targets such as order, CoPA, A/R, order items to map key figures and characteristics based on the required criteria
· Creating reports in Business Explorer based on the user requirements, which include many calculated and restricted key-figures (waterfall objects) on the consolidated ODS
· Performing day-to-day responsibilities including gathering functional requirements and designing specifications, development of various types of data targets such as InfoSets and MultiProviders, and loading data from various targets by their respective export DataSources through their update rules based on the selection criteria into the waterfall structure
· Running process chains to update various targets on a monthly basis
· Creating aggregates and indices for better query performance
· Performing analysis of data requirements and translation of these requirements into dimensional data models, with an emphasis on actual implementation in BW
· Designing and implementing a project plan for Phase 3 which involves planning to upload Cost Center Accounting (CCA), Product Cost Controlling (PCC), and Profit Center Accounting (PCA) data into consolidated waterfall structure for analyzing actual and plan data across Waterfall objects giving “high visibility” on financial perspective
· Designing and implementing a project plan to develop an InfoCube as per design specs in order to meet the business user requirements, which include the consolidation of the waterfall structure and SCOR structure for further enhancements to “high visibility”
· Providing end user training and technical support for new and existing processes
· Assisting with Sarbanes-Oxley certification which encompasses data security and business processes
SAP BW 3.5, SAP R/3 (SD, PO, PA, AR, FI, CO), BEx
Rohm and Haas Co., Philadelphia, PA
February 2002 – December 2004
· Served as Senior SAP BW Consultant
· Worked on layout sets, including order confirmation, delivery note, picking list, vendor notification, work orders layout sets, and customer account statement
· Worked on reports, including freight statement, booking report, and material missing part report
· Worked on interfaces such as creating an IDoc at the time of sales order creation
· Generated program to upload material master and customer master using BAPI
· Worked on the enhancements such as executing the MRP run for a group of materials instead of single material for updating the purchase order from sales order
· Performed sales area determination for stock transport order
· Created SAP BW data warehouse across business model closing the gap between business processes and decision support
· Performed data extraction from legacy applications, non-SAP sources (DB2), and SAP R/3
· Demonstrated experience in CO-PA extraction and LO-cockpit and used V3 update to handle delta updates and reported using Business Explorer tool
· Demonstrated experience in implementing, configuration, and solving module-level issues (FI, FI-CO, CCA, PCA, IO, CO-PA, FI-GL, ECCS, Procurement, AASC Service center, AL, Vendor Master, MySAP.com (Financials), SEM BPS Balance score card, PP, MM, and SD) and project conflicts, and ability to resolve them appropriately in time
· Performed day to day management of more then 45 InfoCubes related to CCA, PCA, IO, AP, GL, consolidation, APO, SEM, ECCS, Procurement, BDG, BG, AASC sales, AASC Marketing, Retail, Time Management, Payroll, and HR cubes
· Responsible for BW extraction strategy/ loading strategy for these tables Asset master record segment (ANLA) Time dependent Asset Allocations (ANLZ) Order Master Data (AUFK) Accounting document header (BKPF) Accounting document segment (BSEG) Cost Centre Texts (CSKT) G/L Account Master record -Transaction Figures (GLT0) General Data In Customer Master (KNA1) Vendor Master (LFA1) (General Section) G/L Account Master Record (SKAT) (chart of accounts description)) (Commitments: Amounts by PO – Item (ZZMZ0010)) ZM013 and other MM and PO tables
· Managed inconsistencies and made enhancements to the data using transfer rules and update rules using ABAP routines
· Built InfoObjects, InfoSources, InfoPackages, ODS objects, InfoCubes, and process chains
· Used scheduler and monitored process control functions for effective BW data warehouse solution
· Implemented performance tuning using aggregates, indexes, table partitioning, and MOLAP aggregates
· Built MultiProviders, InfoSets, and SAP RemoteCubes
· Configured Web Application Server for BW 3.5 and used ad-hoc Query Designer, Web Application Designer for Enterprise Portals
· Created and maintained dashboards in SAP BW 3.5
· Used Crystal Reports as front end tools and interfaces such as DB Connect and XML/A to get external data
· Worked with Power Users and helped them in generating reports
· Demonstrated strong exposure to entire SD business processes and configuration including sales order, delivery, route determination, batch determination, picking, packing, goods issue, and billing documents
· Participated in or facilitated business process definition and modeling
· Assessed requirements against business content
· Determined required BW design
· Configured the software to replicate the required business processes and analytical/ reporting needs
· Identified requirements for organizational change
· Worked with End Users in defining BW requirements
· Facilitated knowledge transfer (application design and software configuration) to other project Team Members
· Defined authorization profiles and access
· Evaluated statistical performance and made recommendations to basis support for optimization
· Tested, modified, and documented system design
· Demonstrated strong understanding of IBM WebSphere 5 and basic knowledge of Java J2EE programming
· Responsible for analysis, design, and implementation of new applications in a WebSphere Portal environment
· Maintained deployed applications on a variety of WebSphere topologies and versions
· Conducted workshops and presentations to validate business requirements and solutions with the end user community
· Identified, documented, and resolved issues
· Trained End Users
SAP BW 3.5, IBM WebSphere 5, Java, J2EE, SAP R/3 (FI, CO, PA, GL, AL, PP, PA, SD, PO, HR, Time Management, Payroll, MM), SAP APO, DB2, MySAP, ABAP, Query Designer, Web Application Designer, Crystal Reports, IBM WebSphere 5
Siemen's Business Services Inc., Burlington, MA
June 2001 - January 2002
· Served as Senior BW Consultant
· Worked for the project that went Go Live on January 8th, 2002
· Proposed data warehouse solution and successfully implemented SAP BW
· Worked extensively on extracting data from R/3 and non- R/3 source systems (DB2)
· Generated report to list out WBS elements of different projects for profit center analysis
· Modified layout sets for purchase order and sales order confirmation printing as per Customer requirement
· Generated a batch-input session in order to upload the payment data, material master, stock transfer, and posting invoices
· Displayed additional information in separate columns in the stock/ requirements list (MD04) and the MRP list (MD05)
· Copied delivery data to the shipment document
· Generated program to create sales order using BAPI
· Worked on configuration and transactions of HR sub-modules such as Payroll/ Benefits administration/ personnel administration/ organizational management/ training and events/ Compensation Management
· Wrote routines in Sales and Distribution pricing to adapt the pricing procedure as per user- requirement and worked on waterfall concept which involves special update methods on products such as currency translation and conversion routine to generate discounts and profits
· Performed data extraction and data staging using LO Cockpit and extended the structures using user exits to support the business needs
· Used the data integration test in both development and quality boxes and moved the cubes into production
· Configured SAP BW and source systems
· Set up the logistics customizing cockpit by maintaining the extract structures and data sources, activating the update, and setting up V3 update for the SD documents such as sales, delivery, and billing orders
· Set up flat file extraction for legacy data (uploaded over 2.5 million records) and loaded the flatfile on creating an InfoPackage
· Assigned DataSources to the InfoSource by defining transfer structure and metadata maintenance for the InfoSource
· Used ODS objects to store external data and updated into various data targets based on the requirement using update rules
· Used update rules and made enhancements to transaction data using formula builder and ABAP routines
· Extracted data from HR, PP, and PM using RSO2 methods and generic extractors
· Configured use of restricted key figures, variables, exceptions, and calculated key figures in queries
· Created aggregates to improve the query response and variables for improved functionality
· Designed and developed authorization strategies for InfoObjects and InfoCubes to execute queries
· Used reporting agent for pre-calculating web templates and printing queries
· Upgraded SAP BW from 2.1C to 3.0 B and configured Web Application Server
· Analyzed and mapped business processes to BW and wrote business blue prints using ASAP methodology
SAP BW 2.1C/ 3.0 B, SAP R/3 (SD, PP, PM, HR, Payroll, Benefits), DB2, Web Application Server
Coca-Cola, Atlanta, GA
February 2000 - May 2001
· Served as BW Consultant
· Worked for the project that went Go Live on March 21st, 2001
· Built ODS Objects, InfoCubes, InfoSets, and BEx reporting using SAP BW 2.1C
· Performed extraction, transformation, and loading of data (ETL) by preparing SAP R/3 for SAP BW and defining the loading strategies, initial and delta data loads using IDocs and PSA (TRFCs), loading data via flat files and staging BAPI, and scheduling and monitoring data loads
· Uploaded cost center data (CO-PA) into cost center for analyzing actual and plan data, replicated data sources, and made delta uploads using time stamp method
· Created MultiCubes and InfoSets and performed reporting on them
· Performed day-to-day responsibilities including analysis of data requirements and translation of these requirements into dimensional data models, with an emphasis on actual implementation in BW
· Developed a custom InfoCube as per design specifications in order to meet the business user requirements (ABC-Planned/ Actual Quantities and Prices)
· Designed and optimized the queries (top customers, monthly incoming orders and revenues, product analysis, and returns) and analyzed the data using BEx Analyzer/ Browser
· Developed modeling and naming standards, wrote modeling guidelines, developed power-user training materials, loaded master data and transaction data into the warehouse via the BW administrator workbench, and enabled communication about master data across client project teams
· Reported and analyzed data using SAP BW Business Explorer, defined queries, and delivered data from various sources in an organized fashion using BEx Browser and Internet Transaction Server (ITS)
SAP BW 2.1C, SAP R/3 (CO, PA), BEx (Analyzer, Browser), SAP BW Business Explorer, ITS
ADE Telecom, MN
January 1999 - February 2000
· Served as BW Consultant
· Wrote ABAP dialog program using Screen Painter and flow logic
· Designed data migration strategy from legacy systems to R/3 including definition of transactions, data mapping, and overall conversion approach
· Designed and developed migration programs for the FI/CO, LC, and MM modules of SAP R/3
· Developed FI, CO, and LC reports within Report Painter and Report Writer
· Designed and implemented numerous accounting systems including applications such as G/L, A/P, A/R, F/A, and Financial Reporting
· Performed duties including report programming in Human Resources (HR) using HIS tool and evaluating the company employment records and payroll
· Took Business Analysts specifications and produced ABAP/4 code for analysis, designing, coding, testing, and transporting SAP objects into production
SAP R/3 (FI, CO, LC, MM, HR, GL, AP, AR, FA), ABAP/4, Screen Painter, Report Painter, Report Writer
Vector Data Services Inc., PA
February 1998 - January 1999
· Served as Programmer Analyst
· Designed, coded, and tested the software
· Designed and redesigned custom survey data analysis software and custom graphics software wherein the code essentially takes data input from clients, analyzes it, and converts the data to text files using Matlab
· Wrote code to process the text files using Visual Basic to project data into PowerPoint and Excel files
· Maintained the data in MS SQL Server that is in the background
· Aided in the integration of all of the above with a web site used for data collection and dissemination
· Implemented software design process, as much as of the above is in various stages
· Performed data mapping by finding relationships among various inputs and setting keys to records of data
· Used statistical interfaces and appropriate statistical methods used in the field
· Assigned various background articles to the company's survey validation, factor analysis, inter-instrument comparisons, and so forth
· Set up and executed regular backups of data using tapes and performed several network and server maintenance activities
Visual Basic, MS SQL Server, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel
· BE in Computer Science and Engineering
· Masters in Computer Science
· Certified SAP Netweaver 2004 Consultant.