The SAP BPC Developers role is to enhance and maintain financial reports, design, code, test, and analyze solutions that utilize the companys SAP Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC) application. This includes researching, designing, documenting, and modifying the BPC application throughout the production lifecycle. The SAP BPC developer will interface heavily with end users of the SAP BPC application. The ability to create and maintain business-level and technical documentation is imperative for the job. The individual should have enterprise-class SAP BPC development and administration experience. This individual should expect to develop and maintain regular program status reporting procedures, and adhere to IT operation, documentation, compliance requirements, and established
policies and procedures.
- Plan phases of the software development life cycle (SDLC) for a variety of projects utilizing SAP BPC v10.
- Assist in the preparation and documentation of software requirements and specifications.
- Research and document requirements of SAP BPC end users.
- Recommend, schedule, and perform software improvements and upgrades to the SAP BPC application.
- Consistently write, translate, and code the SAP BPC application according to specifications.
- Run and monitor software performance tests for the purposes of correcting errors, isolating areas for improvement, and general debugging.
- Administer critical analysis of test results and deliver solutions to problem areas.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of user manuals and
- Liaise with network administrators, systems analysts, and software engineers to assist in resolving problems with SAP BPC and/or integrated company software systems (e.g. other financial systems).
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Expert BPC 10 report development skills and experience.
- 3+ years of progressive development experience in an enterprise class, multi-site environment.
- Strong technical experience and understanding of the SAP BPC v.7.5 for Microsoft application,
- .Experience with SAP ERP and BW applications a plus.
- Microsoft SQL Server and SSIS a plus.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors in engineering or MCA
CSC India Pvt Ltd