SAP BPC ONLINE TRAINING Course, KEYLABS TRAINING , Bangalore
Karnataka India 560037
Course Details: SAP BPC ONLINE TRAININGCourse Fee: Not Mentioned
Course Duration: 15 Days
Placement Provided: Yes
Introduction - SAP BPC online training
• Understanding the SAP Road Map of Enterprise Performance Management
(EPM) with BPC.
• Functional Aspect of Different Planning Scenarios and its correlation.
Understanding the Consolidation Functional Aspect.
• Translating a Business Requirement into BPC perspective.
Part I- SAP BPC online training
• Understanding the architecture of BPC.
• Application Set Management
• Application Management.
• Application Optimization Options & its relevance
• Dimension Management, Importance of Properties.
• How to create a Data Model for a given customer requirement with the above parameters.
• Flow Diagram me exhibiting the Correlation between more than one Application,
More than one Dimension & more than one Properties
• Multiple ways of Uploading Master Data & Transactional Data in BPC System.
• Introduction to Transformation & Conversion Concept at the time of Data Upload.
• Introduction to SAP BPC Validation Concept
• How to setup Security in BPC or User Management.
• How to setup Work Status.
• Introduction to Dimension Logic.
• Introduction to Script Logic with advance Features.
• Business Rules.
• Data Manager Package.
• How to create customized Process Chain.
• How to bring the customized process chain in the Data Manager Package.
• Introduction to Content Library.
• Working with Unstructured Data.
• Web Reporting.
• Input Schedule
• Reporting & Analysis with different EV Functionalities.
• Currency Translation.
• Inter Company Elimination
Part II -SAP BPC online training
• Pre Configured Scenario for Planning & Consolidation for practice with Master
Data & Transactional Data.
• Complete Set of questionnaire for Pre Scoping Analysis.
• Industry Wise, Excel Sheet driven BPC Market Drivers.
• Competitor’s Analysis.
• Cost Center Planning Dry Run
BPC NW 7.5 Consolidation Course Contents
SAP BPC ONLINE training
Set up and perform legal and managerial consolidation using SAP Business Planning and
Consolidation for NetWeaver.
• Objects Planning and Consolidation for Net Weaver.
• Data Modeling with dimensions, properties and business rules.
• Collect the transaction data.
• Perform consolidation activities such as balance carry forward, journal entries,
currency translation, validation and eliminations.
• Report and analyze the data during and after the process.
• An introduction to SAP Business Object Planning and Consolidation from SAP Net
• Understanding the importance of IFRS Compliance Road Map.
• SAP Business Object Consolidation Frame Work - Creating the Consolidation Environment.
• Data Collection, Data Harmonization & Data Preparation for Consolidation.
• Introduction to Script Logic, Dimension Logic & Work Sheet Logic.
• Introduction the features of Business Rules.
• Understand how to configure Business Rules for all consolidation related activities.
• Understanding the Reporting Features with SAP Business Object Consolidation with
EVDRE functionalities.( Advanced Features)
• Understanding the Input Schedule Features with respect to SAP Business
Object Consolidation with EVDRE functionalities.
• An introduction to Transport Features.