SAP Business Objects Access Control permits companies to surely control entree and stop fraud through the enterprise by logically handling employee approvals across mixed IT environments, permitting official exclusions, and quickening determination of any destructions, all while dropping costs.
Advanced new features in SAP Business Objects Access Control 5.3 take clients to the next level of obedience by:
Decreasing access risk across the enterprise
- A vigorous database of authenticated exclusion of duties and rules built on business process proficiency and best practice experience.
- Cross-system access risk analysis and remediation for SAP and non-SAP environments.
- Risk analysis of user entree needs and role descriptions.
- SoD implementation and critical entree risk anticipation.
- Organization and task of justifying controls.
Rationalization agreement procedures
- Methodical entree risks translated into business language.
- Robotic user entree appraisal and association.
- Business-centered roles description and project that follow best practices.
- Role design workflows and flexible role-building methodology.
- Automatic self-service user entree request and endorsement process
- Standards-based identity management and integration.
Gaining real-time oversight
- Real-time access risk analysis reporting and dashboards.
- Emergency access rights with combined observing and reporting.
- Perilous transaction tradition observing.
- Real-time alerts and business observing.
- Well-organized document-based audit process for external and internal audits.
- Business Intelligence integration and enablement of Crystal Reports.