Feature update in SAP Business One 9.0 :
1) New “look and feel” – SAP Business One version 9.0 will allow users to choose between the traditional “skin” / look and feel and the new “Golden Thread” skin.
2) Bin locations – enhanced inventory location management with bin locations – multiple sub levels with support for hierarchal and non-hierarchical scenarios.
3) Inventory counting – enhanced inventory counting and cycle counting – making stock take a breeze.
4) Multiple units of measure – enhanced functionality to enable selling and purchasing in any unit of measure specified including the ability to define different packaging types per unit of measure.
5) Purchase requests – start your purchasing process with purchase order requests.
6) Price List and discount enhancements – additional enhancements to price lists including support for multiple units of measurement for prices and enhanced discount groups.
7) Marketing document cancellation – automated cancellation process including reconciliation.
8) Enhanced GL account determination – advanced GL account determination rules provides even more power and flexibility to the GL.
9) Fixed assets Integration – enhanced functionality for the SAP Business One fixed assets module and tighter integration to other core SAP Business One modules.
10) Enhanced landed costs – further enhancements to the SAP Business One landed costs functionality to include the ability to create landed costs directly using the copy from function from an AP invoice.
11) SAP Crystal Reports 2011 Server – upload system and user defined Crystal Reports from SAP Business One version 9.0 to SAP Crystal Reports Server 2011.
12) EDI – Electronic Data Interchange enhancements.
13) Extensibility Enhancements – SAP Business One Version 9.0 SAP Business One Studio Suite.
14) Enhanced SAP Business One workflow – design workflow using the SAP Business One version 9.0 Studio. Process visualization provides transparency.
15) Technical Infrastructure Enhancements – SAP Business One Version 9.0 Single Sign On, 64-bit OS support, Security Enhancements.
- SAP Business One v 9.0 on Windows 7 64bit Home premium?
- SBO V.9.0 - How to Get Queries Logs?
- SAP Business One - Bank Interface
- SAP Business One Dummy project
- SAP Business one Login error
- SAP Business One Add-Ons from Synantix
- SAP Business One - UK Payroll, Timesheets and EXpenses
- POS Solution Integrated with SAP Business One
- SAP Business one Audit Report Error
- Difference Between SAP BO and Business One