Feature update in SAP Business One 9.0 :
1) New “look and feel” – SAP Business One version 9.0 will allow users to choose between the traditional “skin” / look and feel and the new “Golden Thread” skin.
2) Bin locations – enhanced inventory location management with bin locations – multiple sub levels with support for hierarchal and non-hierarchical scenarios.
3) Inventory counting – enhanced inventory counting and cycle counting – making stock take a breeze.
4) Multiple units of measure – enhanced functionality to enable selling and purchasing in any unit of measure specified including the ability to define different packaging types per unit of measure.
5) Purchase requests – start your purchasing process with purchase order requests.
6) Price List and discount enhancements – additional enhancements to price lists including support for multiple units of measurement for prices and enhanced discount groups.
7) Marketing document cancellation – automated cancellation process including reconciliation.
8) Enhanced GL account determination – advanced GL account determination rules provides even more power and flexibility to the GL.
9) Fixed assets Integration – enhanced functionality for the SAP Business One fixed assets module and tighter integration to other core SAP Business One modules.
10) Enhanced landed costs – further enhancements to the SAP Business One landed costs functionality to include the ability to create landed costs directly using the copy from function from an AP invoice.
11) SAP Crystal Reports 2011 Server – upload system and user defined Crystal Reports from SAP Business One version 9.0 to SAP Crystal Reports Server 2011.
12) EDI – Electronic Data Interchange enhancements.
13) Extensibility Enhancements – SAP Business One Version 9.0 SAP Business One Studio Suite.
14) Enhanced SAP Business One workflow – design workflow using the SAP Business One version 9.0 Studio. Process visualization provides transparency.
15) Technical Infrastructure Enhancements – SAP Business One Version 9.0 Single Sign On, 64-bit OS support, Security Enhancements.
- SAP CBT VIDEO TUTORIALS
- DB6: Inst. of SAP NetWeaver 7.3 - UNIX
- Save Cost and Time on SAP Upgrade with Streamlined Manual Testing
- Performing Modification Adjustment for SAP Support Packages
- SAP ABAP class room Videos for self motivated students
- Dynamic File selection in Info package
- OutOfMemoryError during selection of many messages
- SAP Business One v 9.0 on Windows 7 64bit Home premium?
- SAP Business One - iDocuments
- SAP Business One Freelancing
- Install sap web as6.20,oracle 9.0 as one server and cluster this with windows 2003
- Payroll for SAP Business One
- SAP Business One - Bank Interface
- SAP Business One Dummy project
- SAP Business one Login error
- Need Business One Installation Material?
- SBO V.9.0 - How to Get Queries Logs?
- SAP Business One Integration Toolkit for mySAP Business Suite - 1.5
- Sap Business One: Gain Efficiency, Maintain Control, and Realize New Profits
- CIN Excise Configuration: India Version
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation
- SAP Business Workflow Preparations and Customizing
- Sizing SAP xRPM, Version 4.0
- Business Processes Operational Solutions for SAP Implementation
- SAP Top 10 SAP Business Suite powered by SAP HANA to transform their business
- BRFplusâBusiness Rule Management for ABAP Applications
- Upgrade to Oracle9i Version 9.2.0 on Windows