This course does not just focus on the tools & usage of tools, but we get into the application of tools.
· SAP Integration risks
· Roadmap & direction of SAP
· Understand product portfolio, and which tools to be for what kind of reports. We have a many reporting tools in BOBJ.
· Focus on skills and resources required to develop, maintain and support the full solution
· Performance Considerations for OLAP Universes in Web Intelligence
· Various options to integrate BW & BOBJ, when to use which option.
· Comparison of product features in BW (BEx tools) & BOBJ.
Special points to note in training:
1. Training will be in latest BO 4.x version including with BI and BO Integration.
2. We will help you in resume preparation and Interviews.
3. Training will be based on real time projects that we've worked before. Emphasis is given on important topics that were required and mostly used in real project implementations.
4. Training will cover both Functional and technical aspects of BO.
• 24/7 System Access for the entire month of training (additional access can be purchased for a minimal cost) as opposed to 5 days system access provided by SAP Academy
• Access to both Netweaver 7.0 and BO systems
• Access to faculty even after the training is completed
• Support in Resume and Interview preparation
• On-job support