SAP BW/BI Online Training Course, Marks Solutions, Bangalore
Karnataka India 560069
Course Details: SAP BW/BI Online TrainingCourse Fee: Not Mentioned
Course Duration: 20 Days
Placement Provided: Yes
Marks Solutions is a leading SAP BI Online Training Provider and We have the best consultants who are having about more than 5 + yrs of working Experience on SAP BI (3.5,7.0 & 7.3 Versions) implemetations and having good experience in giving Training with International Standards
Why Marks Solutions for your BI Training ?
We are proud to say that we have Unique features in providing the Services to our clients and are follows:
» Expert Suggestions in choosing your course as per your profile
» Customized Programmes
» Well Established Organization
» Well Experienced Consultants
» We are proud to say that we have done more than 800 Trainings till now
» We help you to get placed after the training
» Job support for the free of cost after the training for 2 months.
» 24X7 Customer Support
» Money back Guarantee if you are not satisfied with in 5 days after the registration.
What is SAP BW/BI ?
SAP Netweaver Business Warehouse (SAP NetWeaver BW) is the name of the Business Intelligence, analytical, reporting and Data Warehousing solution produced by SAP AG. It was originally named SAP BIW (Business Information Warehouse), then abbreviated to SAP BW, but is now known as "SAP BI" at the end user level. In contrast, "BW" is still used to describe the underlying Data Warehouse Area and Accelerator components. It is often used by companies who run their business on SAP's operational systems.
BW is part of the SAP NetWeaver technology platform. Other components of SAP NetWeaver include SAP Enterprise Portal (EP, called SAP NetWeaver Portal as of Release 7.0), Web Application Server (WAS), SAP Process Integration (PI, or previously XI, i.e. eXchange Infrastructure) and Master Data Management (MDM). It also includes end-user reporting tools such as Report Designer, BEx Query Designer, BEx Web Application Designer and BEx Analyzer.
Who can Learn SAP BI ?
* Freshers from IT Background
* Any SAP Functional or Technical Professional / Project Managers / Delivery Heads
* Experienced in Data warehousing Reporting
* Business Analysts
Course Syllabus: SAP BW/BI Online Training
I. Introduction to SAP Business Intelligence
• BI Architecture / BI Platform
• Enterprise Data warehousing / Data Modelling
• Enterprise Reporting, Query and Analysis
• Data Acquisition / Data Extraction
II. Enterprise Data warehousing
• Transaction Data Loading
• Master Data Loading Attributes, Texts and Hierarchies
• Types of Info provider
o Info cubes
o DSO/ODS Objects
o Info objects as Info providers
o Info sets
o Multi providers
o Virtual Providers
• Star Schema and Extended Star Schema
o Multidimensional Modelling
o Entity Relationship modelling
• Differentiating between 3.x version and 7.0 version.
• Open Hub Destination
• Business Content and its Relevance
• Performance Tuning
o Indexing etc.
• Analysis Process Designer
• Process Chains and other Modelling Features
• Authorization And Transportation
III. Data Acquisition / Data Extraction
• Logistics Extraction
• Generic Extraction
• Enhancing Standard Data Sources
• Delta Mechanism
IV. Enterprise Reporting, Query and Analysis
• Introduction to BEX Query Designer/ BEX Analyser and other Reporting Tools
• Free Characteristic and Filter
• Restricted Key Figures and Calculated Key figures
• Variables and Structures
• Exceptions, Conditions, RRI
• Information Broadcasting and other Reporting Features
• Performance Tuning of Query
• Brief about Web Reporting and Report Designer
• Overview on Business Objects