SAP Career focused on the SAP openings specific to audit compliance deals with understanding the process the company follows for business process and access if it complies with their standard. In addition also provide recommendations on improvement of the process based on the specific industry types
Creating user in the sap system is one of main access point for entering into the SAP system. Most of the auditing firms will focus on the process for approval and provisioning the user into the system. Some of the key aspects of the business process which will be looked at are the following:
1. Approval process for creating the user id in the sap system. This process deals with the on boarding process into the company when a new employee or contractor joins the company.
2. Approval process for assigning roles to the user in the SAP System and who approves the assignment. Here the SAP Auditor will want to know who approves the assignment of the roles
3. Approval process for changing roles for the user either removal or addition of roles.
4. Process for locking and unlocking the users in the SAP System during the employee termination process. This is when the employee leaves the company
5. Process for contractors in the system and their expiration dates
6. Process for handling users who will be performing testing in the system
7. Process for locking user who are inactive in the system for specific number of days. There will be users who do not use the system or have not logged on to system after the initial account creations.
8. Classifying users by the license types
9. Process for approving the developer keys in the sap system. Some of the user will be able to create custom ABAP programs and custom tables. There needs to be a process for approval of those special access users
10. Process for approval of Batch user and system users. Additionally the access type given to the users.
11. Are there are any restricted roles in the system like Material master, Vendor master, or customer master roles
12. What is the process of checking for users with sap profiles in the systemDownload attached file:
You must be Loged in to download file