If you want to run payroll using employee central in concern to your master data system as well as data commencing SAP financials and third party providers you have to use payroll which is known as cloud payroll. You would be able to process payroll for employees in numerous countries at the time of confirming compliance through local legal regularity and reporting requirements for SAP Human Resource HR. It will help you if you want to see you pay statements and further payroll related data in employee central.
There are too many advantages of using SAP Cloud Payroll:
- If you need to calculate the local concealment taxes
- Either you want to run gross to net calculations for employees rapidly
- Or you want to run garnishment calculations
- You can also run retroactive pay calculations
- You can also offer self-service for employees by accessing in employee central
- You want to collect professionally published wage declaration
- Can easily handle tax liability reports and later sending them online local authorities
- You can easily receive reports too.
Next you have to confirm that all the users have only the access and authorizations that is suited to their respective job and to check the roles that are offered to them with the perfect
Authorization. The roles will be assigned to the users if the users are created in the system for each employee. The information related to the employee user from the employee central is replicated to the cloud payroll system. The respective employee will be generated in cloud payroll and information related to the user will be sent to SAP IDM.