The candidate for the above-captioned position should exhibit the following requirements:-
Analyze business requirements (e.g., functional and technical requirements, information need, business processes) by conducting information-gathering sessions with clients, analyzing the information and being able to document an accurate understanding of their business requirements and mapping of those to SAP business processes.Confidence and ability to make recommendations for selection of appropriate SAP business processes to meet client requirements effectively
- Functionality Testing: Knowledge of and ability to use testing methodologies, processes and tools for testing of functionality, including unit, integration, system, regression and dry run testing.
- Ability to design and develop test plans (e.g., test objectives, test cases, test data, test scripts) for executing unit, integration, system or acceptance testing in order to ensure the solution meets the business requirements.
- Develop process models based on business requirements in order to determine the completeness of the information and process components.
- Coordinate execution of project tasks in your functional area and be comfortable in working under the pressure of tight project deadlines.Provide support (e.g., break/fix, how to expertise, minor enhancements, monitoring, testing) for business applications or infrastructure to associates or third parties in order to maintain their productivity level
- Ability to maintain a big picture view of the project vision and goals while performing detail analysis and configuration tasks.Ability to deliver SAP training to client stakeholders.Strong oral, written and interpersonal skills.
- Team player with the ability to multi-task and strong time management skills.Proficient using PC, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Project), and common SAP project delivery tools.
- Project experience with using SAP Solution Manager.Understanding and experience in ASAP methodology and Best Business Practices.
- Data Migration experience including hands-on use of LSMW.An advanced degree or MBA is preferred. University degree required or equivalent.SAP and industry certifications (e.g. APICS, DFSS) desired.
- 5+ years of SAP CRM Technical Consultant
Note: Looking for immediate or 7-15 days notice period
Note: Interested candidates please share your updated profile along with the details mentioned below:
Reason To Change
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - ERP , CRM
Role Category:System Design/Implementation/ERP/CRM
Role:Outside Technical Consultant
Desired Candidate Profile:
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required