SAP CS courses lay a lot of emphasis on providing in-depth knowledge of the diverse features and functionalities of the customer service domain. It encompasses training sessions on service agreements, technical objectives, customer interactions and the management of issues that are directly related to customer services.
A course in this module can be effectively pursued from any recognized SAP Authorized Training Center . The course fees and duration vary in accordance to the teaching methodology and business policies of these institutes. On an average, the module costs INR 15K to 2 lacs; with the duration of the course ranging from 5 to 25 days, as per the proficiency of the student and institute policies.
Topics included in a SAP CS course:
- An overview of SAP navigation and tools, SAP ERP Systems and basics of SAP SC.
- Introduction to customer services.
- Master data generation/ maintenance of customer services.
- Analysis and reporting.
- Work center, warranty and types and cost center.
- Serial Number Management and in house repair processes.
- Integration with SD, FI CO, PP, PM, QM, and MM modules.