Application Solution Management SAP ERP Financials
SAP Dispute Management – Business Requirements
- SAP Dispute Management – What Is It?
- Disputed Invoices – Problems
- Which Events Lead to Dispute Cases?
- Visibility of Dispute Cases
- What is the Conclusion?
- How Does SAP Dispute Management Help?
Financial Process Integration
- What does Process Integration mean?
- Integration in Financials Processes
- Line Item Display and Dispute Case Integration
- Updating Dispute Management Information
- Example: Create Dispute Case for Short Payment
Dispute Case Details
- What Is A Dispute Case?
- Dispute Case – Central Unit for all Activities
- Dispute Case: Example
- Dispute Case Details
- Reason and Status of Dispute Cases
- Amount Fields of Dispute Case
- Notes and Action Log
- Customer Contact Data
- Referenced Objects
Dispute Resolution Process
- One Dispute Case – Several Roles
- Cross-department Dispute Case Processing
- Workflow Example
- Work Item (Example)
- Manual Correspondence (Example)
- Example For Request for Information
- Functions in Dispute Management
- Integration with SAP Biller Direct
- Integration with SAP Collections Management
- Flexible Customer Enhancements
Deployment Options and Availability
- Deployment Scenarios
- Deployment for SAP ERP 6.0 (One System)
- Deployment for SAP ERP 2004
- Deployment for SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- Deployment for SAP R/3 4.6c
Summary and Roadmap
- SAP Dispute Management - Business Benefits
- Roadmap SAP Financial Supply Chain Management
- Analyst Quotes
Read Here for More SAP FICO Books.Download attached file:
You must beto download file