- 5-10 Years of Total Experience.
- 4+ Years of SAP EP Experience.
- 4-5 numbers of End to End SI SAP Projects
- SAP Enterprise portal-At least 3 yrs exp. in SAP Portal 7.0 and 1 year exp. in Portal 7.3
- Upgrade & administration, creation of portal objects, maintenance & support etc, exp. in Webdynpro Java programming, NWDI configurations, usage & development using NWDI.
- Around 4 yrs of portal development experience in Abstract portal components, HTMLB, CSS, Java Scripts, JSP, navigation tag libraries.
- Experience in modifying standard portal archives (PAR files) is mandatory.
- Experience in navigation tag libraries, developing pull down menus, framework pages is essential.
- Should have strong JAVA or ABAP webDynro development experience.
- Hands on experience on AJAX will be an added advantage.
- Experience in developing composite applications will be added advantage, SOA knowledge is desirable.
- Knowledge of Accessibility requirements (Text size, font, themes) is desirable.
- Experience in Creating and managing standard portal content.
- Should adhere to coding standards laid and educate portal developers on coding standards.
- Good oral/written communications skills.
Desired Candidate Profile
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
TRH Consultancy Services