Mobile : +91 XXXXXXXX
Email : email@example.com
My career goal is to make myself committed to hard work, values, positive attitude, motivation and other aspects of personality development, as I grow in my career.
As a professional I want to excel in business process consulting and apply my functional experience, analytical and technical skills to various project environments, enabling effective contribution and thus establish myself as a capable SAP ERP professional.
Educational and Technical Qualification
Bachelor of Technology
Government Engineering College, Trichur
I.S.C. (12th Std.)
Hari Sri Vidya Nidhi School, Trichur
I.C.S.E. (10th Std.)
Seventh Day Adventists School, Surat
- 1 Full-Lifecycle SAP ECC 6.0 Implementation experience as Core Team Member in ASAP-SD at Essar Steel
- Core Team Member of SAP-CRM Project Implementation.
- 5 Years end user SAP-SD experience in SAP 4.6C user in Customer order management, right from Sales order creation in SAP till releasing delivery orders and functional experience in various areas like Sales Planning, Order Management, Customer Service, Customer Master & Price Master maintenance, Delivery Order creation, Order Status Management.
- Preparation of Annual Business Plan for 2007-08, 2008-09 and 2009-10. Currently preparing the ABP for the financial year 2010-11.
- Worked as Software Engineer at Suvi Information Systems Private Limited on various projects and also gained extensive experience in Client Management.
SAP Experience – implementation PROJECT
Client : Essar Steel Limited
Nature of Project : SAP Re-Implementation
Role : Core Team Member, SAP ECC 6.0
Duration : 16 months
Responsibility: Core Team Member (Business Process Owner) for SD module Implementation across all the phases of the SAP Implementation. Primarily handled following activities:
- Preparation & Sign-off of AS-IS documents.
- Finalization & Sign-off of TO-BE documents.
- Finalization & Sign-off of SAP-SD Enterprise Structure
- Business Process Mapping incorporating the best practices, Identification & Closure of Gaps in Sales & Distribution Module.
- Designing the Codification Scheme for Customer Master, Design of Price Master.
- Master Data Standardization & elimination of redundant & inaccurate data in Sales & Distribution Module.
- Vital involvement in making key design decisions from Business side.
- Responsible for Unit Testing, Integration Testing & Testing of various Customizations. Prepared Test Scripts for the same.
- Involved in key customizations like SAP-i2 interface, Contract Print etc.
- Identification of Key Functional requirements from SAP Implementation.
- Co-ordinating the Master data compilation in SAP Templates for Sales & Distribution module.
- Preparation & Signoff of Functional specifications for ABAP Development.
- Active involvement in Change Management by conducting workshops at all Sales locations across the country.
- Preparation of End user manuals, Standard Operating Procedures & Conducting End-user Training across the country.
- Preparation, Finalization & Sign-off of Roles & Authorization Matrix.
- Involved in Cutover Strategy, and responsible for Cutover data.
- Master Data & Transaction Data uploading in Production Server using LSMW & BDC.
- Responsible for User Acceptance Testing.
- Post-Implementation Support & resolution of post Go-live issues.
SAP End User Experience / Functional Experience - 1
Company : Essar Steel
Position Title : Senior Sales Planning Officer
Duration : 5 years
- Complete customer order management: This involves creation of sales order in SAP, and follow-up with the production planning cell to ensure timely production so that material reaches the customer on time.
- Prepare the daily Stock Analysis which gives the details of the stock available at different locations with their age. This report is used to prepare the dispatch plan based on the financial arrangement made by the customer and clearing the old stock.
- Responsible for preparing the NSR (Net sales Realization) Report, which provides an indication of the average realization of product-wise revenues per MT. It is used as a tool to monitor whether the targets set for top-line realizations for the month are being met as per the pre-set targets.
- Allocation of stock to rush orders from the available unrestricted stock based on the customer requirement and age of the stock.
- Creation of customer master.
- Preparation of MIS which includes detailed analysis of different product forms.
- Monthly analysis of Application segment, product-wise and region-wise dispatches. Comparative study of dispatches in the previous month and giving a clear picture to the Senior Management about the trend. Similar analysis done on a quarterly, half-yearly and Annual basis too.
- Order Status Management.
- Preparation of
(a)Planned Vs Actual Production compliance and
(b)Planned Vs Actual Dispatch compliance
Functional Experience - 2
Company : Suvi Information Systems Private Limited
Position Title : Software Engineer
Duration : 1.5 years
- Have worked on a few projects like Hospital Management, E-Jewellery, Internal mail delivery system to name a few.
- Responsible for product promotion and was involved in interacting and dealing with the clients during the later stages. Offered personal customer service to a few customers including Sri Satya Sai Blood bank and Sanjay Gandhi Memorial Hospital
Father’s Name :
Date of Birth :
Marital Status :
Languages known :
I hereby acknowledge that all the details given above are correct to the best of my knowledge.