SAP ERP delivers a comprehensive set of integrated, cross-functional business processes. With SAP ERP, you can gain the following benefits:
Improve alignment of strategies and operations
- Run your enterprise in accordance with strategy and plans, accessing the right information in real time to identify concerns early.
- Pursue opportunities proactively.
- Achieve corporate objectives by aligning workforce and organizational objectives.
- Find the best people and leverage their talent in the right job at the right time.
Improve productivity and insight
- Leverage self-services and analytics across your organization.
- Improve operational efficiency and productivity within and beyond your enterprise.
Reduce costs through increased flexibility
- Use enterprise services architecture to improve process standardization, efficiency, and adaptability.
- Extend transactions, information, and collaboration functions to a broad business community.
Support changing industry requirements
- Take advantage of the SAP NetWeaver platform's latest open, Web-based technology to integrate your end-to-end processes seamlessly.
- Solve complex business challenges today with SAP, your trusted partner for long-term growth, with 30 years of experience working with organizations of all sizes in more countries than any other vendor.
- Join SAP's world-class partner network, uniquely qualified to support the best business practices in more than 25 industries.
Improve financial management and corporate governance
- Gain deep visibility into your organization with financial and management accounting functionality combined with business analytics.
- Increase profitability, improve financial control, and manage risk.
Optimize IT spending
- Integrate and optimize business processes.
- Eliminate high integration costs and the need to purchase third-party software.
- Deploy other SAP Business Suite applications incrementally to improve cash flow and reduce costly borrowing.
Gain higher ROI faster
- Install SAP ERP using rapid-implementation techniques that cost less than half what traditional approaches cost.
- Leverage preset defaults and prepackaged versions available for specific industries.
Retain top performers
- Retain your top performers through clearly defined career and development plans.
- Link employees' performance to compensation programs such as variable pay plans and long-term incentives.
Provide immediate access to enterprise information
- Give employees new ways to access the enterprise information required for their daily activities.