Role : SAP EWM Architect
Location : Mumbai Or Bangalore
Overall Experience : 10+ yrs
- Must have good experience in End-to-end Implementation, Rollout, Support, upgrade, enhancements.
- Should have strong integration exposure with other logistic modules like MM and LE.
- Should have worked on RFPs, estimation, Pre-sales activities.
- Through knowledge of Project Management skills.
- Should be able to manage team of 50+ resources with multiple engagements.
Must have good experience in following EWM processes :
- Yard Management
- Cross Docking
- Picking & Put Away Strategies
- Task Resource Management & RF
- Value Added Services
- Slotting & Rearrangement
- Warehouse Monitoring Tool
- Physical Inventory
- Handling Unit Management
- Quality Inspection Engine
- KPI monitoring
- POSC & LOSC
- VOICE enabling.
Soft Skills :
- Excellent communication and customer interfacing skills
- Incisive analytical and problem solving kills
- Good team player with presentation skills
- Flair for learning new technologies
- Should have managed large projects/ multiple projects
- Should have good overview of sales process
- Should have worked on effort estimates/ proposal for Upgrade, Roll outs and implementation
- Should also have project management background with PMP qualification
- Good overview of project methodologies (viz ASAP)
Desired Candidate Profile
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required