Before answering your questions, i'll tell about the current position in India for SAP. At present only SAP is having the recruitment in most of the companies, out of that specific to SAP FICO module only. But, even this recruitment is also become bit difficult, like you must be a experienced in SAP and also companies are looking for the domain experience. If you start learning SAP now onwards, atleast it takes 6 months - no idea how the market in front.
Apart from above information, if you are willing to learn SAP, FICO module is the core module in SAP mostly all projects required FICO consultant. At present so many people are available in Finance Module and now companies are asking specific like CO-PA, CO-PC consultants, that to with different scenario experience..
1. Is doing FI module alone advisable?
FI is required to understand the structure of the SAP FICO module, FI module is must even the companies are looking for CO-PA , CO-PC consultants.
2. What are the benefits of doing both the courses?
Both is always best, moreover concentrate on CO module - it is a interesting module, scope to see more scenarios and also scope to get the job also.
3. What are my career options after doing just the FI module?
As i said above only FI is not sufficient in the present market
4. If you have some time , can you explain the typical professional requirements of a SAP FI/CO Consultant?
As a SAP FICO Consultant, first you should have basic understading on the accounting concepts & SAP knowledge - domain work experience is always beneficial and preferable. There are different kinds of projects - based on the project requirement you should be perfect in SAP.
Also go through the below link for interview - new to SAP
- SAP FICO Definition & Full Form
- SAP FICO Scope and Opportunity
- SAP FICO Certification Cost in India
- SAP FICO Tree Menu
- SAP FICO Interview Questions
- SAP FICO Bank Accounting
- SAP FI (Financial Accounting)
- SAP FICO Asset Accounting
- SAP FICO Functional Area
- SAP General Ledger Configuration
- SAP FICO Chart of Accounts
- SAP FICO Retained Earning Account
- SAP FICO GL Account
- SAP FICO GL Accounts Create and Process
- SAP FICO Delete GL Account
- SAP FICO Financial Statement Version
- SAP FICO Accounting Entries
- SAP FICO Fiscal Year Variant
- SAP FICO Open and Close Posting Periods
- SAP FICO Field Status Variants
- SAP FICO Posting Keys Table
- SAP FICO Posting Key for Bank
- SAP FICO Document Type
- SAP FICO Document Number Ranges
- SAP FICO Parked Workflow Configuration
- SAP FICO Hold and Park GL Document
- SAP FICO Classic GL vs New GL
- SAP FICO GL Account for Cash Journal
- SAP FICO Accounts Receivable Process Cycle
- SAP FICO Accounts Receivable Configuration
- SAP FICO Define Account Group
- SAP FICO Customer Account Group Number Range
- SAP FICO Reverse Clearing Document
- SAP FICO Foreign Currency Valuation Configuration
- SAP FICO Accounts Payable
- SAP FICO Vendor Invoice
- SAP FICO User Exit for Vendor Master
- SAP FICO Vendor Account Group Table
- SAP FICO Withholding Tax
- SAP FICO Dunning Area
- SAP FICO Cash Management Group
- SAP FICO Terms of Payment
- SAP FICO Assessment Cycle vs Profit Center
- SAP Profitability Analysis
- SAP FICO Product Costing