Before answering your questions, i'll tell about the current position in India for SAP. At present only SAP is having the recruitment in most of the companies, out of that specific to SAP FICO module only. But, even this recruitment is also become bit difficult, like you must be a experienced in SAP and also companies are looking for the domain experience. If you start learning SAP now onwards, atleast it takes 6 months - no idea how the market in front.
Apart from above information, if you are willing to learn SAP, FICO module is the core module in SAP mostly all projects required FICO consultant. At present so many people are available in Finance Module and now companies are asking specific like CO-PA, CO-PC consultants, that to with different scenario experience..
1. Is doing FI module alone advisable?
FI is required to understand the structure of the SAP FICO module, FI module is must even the companies are looking for CO-PA , CO-PC consultants.
2. What are the benefits of doing both the courses?
Both is always best, moreover concentrate on CO module - it is a interesting module, scope to see more scenarios and also scope to get the job also.
3. What are my career options after doing just the FI module?
As i said above only FI is not sufficient in the present market
4. If you have some time , can you explain the typical professional requirements of a SAP FI/CO Consultant?
As a SAP FICO Consultant, first you should have basic understading on the accounting concepts & SAP knowledge - domain work experience is always beneficial and preferable. There are different kinds of projects - based on the project requirement you should be perfect in SAP.
Also go through the below link for interview - new to SAP
- What is SAP FICO (Financial Accounting & Controlling), Course, Fees, Career & Certification?
- Financial Accounting - General Topics
- Information on FI-CA (Financials and Contract Accounts)
- Financial Accounting Organizational Structure PDF
- What is the SAP FI Module ?
- Banking Transaction Financial Accounting Entries:SAP Account Posting
- SAP FICO Introduction
- FI/CO Incorporates Financial Accounting and Controlling
- General Ledger Accounting (FI-GL)
- Accounting & Finance with SAP FICO
- How Exactly the Real Time Environment would be on SAP FICO.
- Can SAP dunning be Accounting Clerk specific?
- SAP FI Certification Questions Free Download
- SAP FICO Module Complete Material in PDF Material
- Scope of SAP FICO on 2015 & It's Future Prospect
- Suggest me SAP FICO certification
- FICO Implementation Localization settings for Armenia
- What is Account assignment in SAP FICO ?
- Career Dilemma- FI/CO Right Move?
- Configuration Document Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP FICO General Ledger Accounting (FI-GL) Free PDF Book
- SAP ERP Financials and FICO Handbook
- SAP Financials Accounts Payable PDF
- SAP FINANCIALS ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLES
- FI Financial Accounting: Workflow Scenarios
- Financial Accounting TAFI40
- Financial Accounting TAFI40 - 2
- TAFI41 Financial Accounting - Appendices
- SAP FICO Configuration Guide
SAP ISU EDM Consultant
Exp :5 - 15 years | City : Bangalore
SAP FI/CO Revenue Recognition - Bramasol is based in Santa
Exp :10 - 20 years | City : Other International
0 to 5 yrs Exp Accounts with SAP B1 / SAP FICO Knowledge.
Exp :0 - 5 years | City : Bangalore
SAP PM Consultant | 6 - 9 yrs | Bangalore | Live connections
Exp :6 - 9 years | City : Bangalore
SAP FICO Consultant | 4 - 6 yrs | Kolkata | Softlogique IT S
Exp :4 - 6 years | City : Kolkata
SAP SD Consultant | 4 - 8 Years | Noida, Delhi/NCR | Shell I
Exp :4 - 8 years | City : Delhi
SAP with Portuguese & English Langauge Support | 3 - 6 Years
Exp :3 - 6 years | City : Hyderabad
SAP FICO lead Professionals | 7 - 11 Years | Kolkata | Genpa
Exp :7 - 11 years | City : Kolkata
SAP Basis Consultant | 6 - 11 yrs | Pune | Xoriant Solutions
Exp :6 - 11 years | City : Pune
SAP FICO / SAP HCM/ SAP SD | 5 - 7 Years | Chennai | Hinduja
Exp :5 - 7 years | City : Chennai