Job Description: SAP FI Consulting Manager Position.
Highbar Technologies Ltd( www.highbartechnologies.com) is urgently looking for SAP FI Consulting Manager.
1. Understand the Functional requirements of various Finance & Accounts process
2. To map the end user requirement with standard functionalities available in SAP
3. Carry out configuration in SAP system to meet the end user requirements
4. Understanding of the integration with other modules
5. Prepare Test plans and test scripts
6. Test the developments done to ensure smooth running
7. Carry out unit testing & end user testing
8. Plan & conduct training to end users
9. Manage master and cutover data
10. Understand the issues faced by end users on day to day basis and provide solution to their satisfaction
11. Visit project sites and impart SAP usage training to end users
12. Handle FI module independently in full cycle implementation
13. Guide Junior consultants in Delivery.
14. Handle Change management issues.
Candidate profile & Experience:
1. Chartered Accountant.( CA)
2. Minimum 3 years SAP experience in SAP with at least 1 implementation cycle experience as an SAP FICO Consultant.
3. Minimum 2-3 years domain experience. Candidate should have worked in domain as a chartered Account.
4. Must have exposure of working in Financial consolidation.
5. SAP certification will be an advantage
6. Location : Ready to work in any location in India & abroad
7. Preferably age group of 28-32
8. Preferably worked with construction/Project/ real estate company.
Able to handle configurations of FI (AP,AR, GL, AA) independently
Map / define FI org elements , Key data structure, Master data to meet user requirement
Understanding of the integration with various modules CO, MM, PP, SD, in relation to FI
Write logic (Functional Specifications) for ABAP programming
Preferably worked on ECC 5.0 or higher version preferably with EHP4
Tools(LSMW, BDC etc) for data migration
Should be aware of applicable accounting standards.
Should be aware of all statutory requirements for taxes (VAT,CST, Service tax, TDS, Excise etc)
Should be able to configure basic CO settings
Should have worked or able to take up CIN if required
Should be aware of SAP cockpit
Should be aware of other areas of SAP like fund management, FSCM, Treasury
Able to maintain confidentiality
Handling various categories & levels of customers
Excellent analytical abilities, Good verbal & written communication
Team Working, Meticulous, Self-motivated & self starter
Meet the deadlines for the tasks given
Ready to work round the clock if situation demands
Stress handling & Leadership qualities
Location: Vikharoli( West), Mumbai ( Must be willing to travel as per project/Client location in India OR Abroad.)
Candidates interested for better career opportunities and love challenges may provide their updated Resume with compensation details to Satyajit.firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Candidates must be available for face-to-face interviews
Experience: 5 - 10 Years
Industry Type: IT-Software / Software Services
Role: Functional Outside Consultant
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
UG - Any Graduate - Any Specialization, Graduation Not Required
PG - CA
Doctorate - Doctorate Not Required
Compensation: 5,00,000 - 15,00,000 P.A
Location: Mumbai Suburbs
Mr. Satyajit Patil.
Hindustan Construction Company Ltd
Hincon House, LBS Marg,
Highbar Technologies (www.highbartechnologies.com) , an HCC Group Company, offers a portfolio of enterprise business solutions, line of business IT solutions and process consulting that is aimed at increasing efficiencies for organizations in the Infrastructure industry, both in the private and public sector. Highbar Technologies has developed a strategic alliance with SAP and has also customized SAP ERP solution for Infrastructure industry which has been qualified by SAP. Recently Highbar has launched Highbar CloudConnect - the first of its kind SAP ERP solution on cloud technology for the Infrastructure industry. Gartner, the world's leading IT research and advisory company, has recognized Highbar as 'vendors to watch' in the Indian ERP space. Highbar has also been recognized as 'Asia's 1st IT company for Infrastructure Industry' and is selected amongst 50 Emerging companies of India