21. Which of the following statements about asset data transfer from a previous
system are correct?(Multy)
A. Transferring asset data ‘during the fiscal year’ is only possible on july 1 of
the given year.
B. When you transfer asset data ‘during the fiscal year’, the system
automatically determines replacement values and insurable values using batch input.
C. During the asset transfer, you can enter either the APC or the net book value.
D. During the asset transfer, you can specify the order in which the depreciation are apper.
E. When you transfer asset data ‘during the fiscal year’,you must enter the last depreciation posting period from your previous system in the SAP R/3 System.
22. Intergration with MM: An asset purchase order is created in Purchasing. The goods receipt is posted on a value basis. Invoice verification then posts the invoice.
What is the name of the auxiliary account used for all of these transactions?(Single)
A. MM/FI clearing account.
B. GR/IR clearing account.
C. Asset purchasing clearing account.
D. Asset acquisition clearing account.
E. Vendor asset acquisition clearing account
23. What additional functions do asset classes offer?(Multy)
A. Specify required entry fields for asset master data B. Enter default values for asset master data C. Enter default values entries for depreciation area D. Enter allowed entries for user fields E. Define allowed company codes
24. Which of the following statements about manual depreciation (for example unplanned depreciation in FI-AA) area true?(Multy)
A. You cannot post manual depreciation in FI-AA.
B. Manual depreciation is posted immediately after entry(real time).
C. Manual depreciation is initially shown as a planned value after entry and only posted when the depreciation posting report is run.
D. Manual depreciation usually only applies to depreciation areas which you choose when you enter the document.
E. After entering manual depreciation in FI-AA., you also need to enter it manually in FI/CO.
25 .Which correspondence extracts all items in the chosen period from a customer’s account displays the balance carried forward balance and a closing balance of the account ?(Single)
A. Payment advice
B. Payment notice
C. Account statement
D. Dunning notice
26. Which of the Following statements about automatic payment are correct ? (Multy)
A. In automatic payment procedures, all incoming invoices as of the second dunning level are paid automatically
B. Direct debiting or bank collection can be used in automatic payment procedures to clear customer invoices
C. Open items posted to G/L accounts can be cleared using the payment program
D. Special G/L transactions(down payment)can be posted using the payment program
E. The payment program can pay vendor invoices using wire transfers and checks
27. Imagine the following scenario:A company wants to execute a payment run on a daily basis and process several company codes at the same time. If the amount exceeds US$ 1000, the vendors are to be paid by bank transfer, amounts less than US$ 1000 are to be paid by check. The customer has two house banks and wants all checks to be processed by bank A and all… (Multy) 문제미완성
A You store variants for print programs within customizing. Here you can specify that the information is to be output to a data carrier
B. You specify, per house bank, whether payments are to be made by check only or also by transfer
C. You specify the payment method from within the application,in the master record
D. The payment proposal of the automatic payment program can only be displayed
E. You can precisely schedule the print program from within the application
28. According th which criteria does the payment program determine and select open items (Single)
A. posting date and baseline date
B. document date and posting date
C. baseline date and payment terms
D. posting date and cash discount periods
E. posting date and payment terms
29. Which of the following statements are true with regard to the customizing setting for banks in the automatic payment run ? (Multy)
A. The sequence of the banks for processing outgoing payments is selected randomly
B. You can only determine one payment method per house bank
C. You can select several payment methods per country
D. You can specify by bank and method the anticipated number of days before the bank account is debited
E. You can determine the banks to be used for payments according to postal code
30. Which of the following factors does the systems take into account in a payment run ?(Multy)
A. Fiscal year variant
B. Payment method specifications in the IMG
C. Specifications in the vendor master records
D. Information in the documents(incoming invoices)
E. Specifications made when maintaining the payment run parameters
31. Which of the following statements are correct ?(Multy)
A. When creating a House bank, you do not need to specify the country.
B. The payments program can use a different House bank for each different payment method
C. A House bank account can be defined in more than one currency
D. House bank master data must be created in advance, before assigning the House bank to a payment method in the payment program configuration
E. A house bank can be assigned to a business area within the payment program configuration
32. When entering a document using a foreign currency, which date is used to determine the exchange rate if the translation date is not entered ?(Single)
A. Posting date
B. Document date
C. Entry date
D. Baseline date
33. where are posting periods defined?(Multy)
A. Posting period variant.
B. Fiscal year variant.
C. Field status variant.
D. Closing period variant.
34. which of the following statements supports the reversal of a document?(Multy)
A. The original document contains no cleared line items.
B. Documents originating in other modules should be corrected there to allow the changes to flow naturally through to financial accounting.
C. If a reversal date is not specified, the system reverses the document using the posting date of the document to be reversed.
D. A new document number is created for the reversal document.
35. Choose the correct statements regarding recurring documents.(Multy)
A. When creating a recurring document, the valid time period must be defined.
B. The posting date is determined by either the run date or the run schedule.
C. Field values can be changed in recurring document.
D. After running the recurring document posting, the next run date cannot be displayed.
E. The original recurring document can be deleted from the batch input menu.
36. In manual bank statement customizing, you must (Multy)
A. Define an internal activity
B. Define a posting rule
C. Define a posting type
D. Define a currency
E. Define an account symbol
37. Which of the following statements about manual planning are correct?(Multy)
A. The planning type determines which bank accounts the plan amount to be inputted to.
B. The expiration date shows how long the payment advice is included in planning.
C. The payment advices for editing can be changed, archived, or reactivated.
D. Archived payment advices are included in planning till the value date.
E. The retention periods are determined by the bank account name.
38. Bank accounts should be controlled as follows when Cash Management is in use:(Multy)
A. Open items are managed for both the main bank account and the bank clearing account.
B. Both the main bank account and the bank clearing account permit line item displays.
C. The main bank account and the bank clearing account use the same sort key.
D. The value date in the field status string for both the main bank account and the bank clearing account must accept entry.
E. The cash-relevance flag in the master records for both the main bank account and the bank clearing account must be set.
39. Which of the following statements about creating customer master records are correct? (Multy)
A. An account group always gets assigned to a customer.
B. The company code is always a required entry.
C. The account number may be assigned by the user externally.
D. Information on each screen may be defined in configuration as mandatory, suppressed or optional, depending upon the account group.
E. Information on each screen may be defined in configuration as mandatory, suppressed or optional, depending upon the company code.
40. Which of the following statements are correct? (Multy)
A. A customer master is divided by client level and company code level.
B. In case of one-time customer you have to enter the customer’s address in the document itself.
C. Address, control data, and reconciliation account are included in the client level of the customer.
D. The most efficient way to create master records is to work with the external number range not internal number range.