SAP GRC Risk Analysis and Remediation Configuration
As soon as you are done with the SAP GRC Risk Analysis and Remediation you must have to complete the following steps if you want to use it:
- First of all you have to generate the SAP Java Connector (JCO) connections to the backend.
- After than you have to import the model data and Meta data for each and every single JCO end point with the help of SAP Net weaver Content administrator which is being included in the WebDynpro tools.
- Now generate the SAP UME which is known as User Management Engine and then allocate it to a user.
- Next you have to generate a master user source.
- Now initiate the background job daemon.
If you want to generate the JCo Connections to backend systems, you would have to generate one or more backend server connections, moreover there are too many ways to connect :
- Three SAP Risk Analysis and Remediation 5.3 RTA backend SAP HR systems
- Three SAP GRC Risk Analysis and Remediation 5.3 RTA non-HR backend systems such as SAP
- Customer Relationship Management, SAP Product Lifecycle Management, and SAP Supply Chain Management.
- Fifteen SAP GRC Risk Analysis and Remediation Real-Time Agents (RTAs)
- To join numerous backend systems to your installation, you have to create a distinct JCo destination
- Comprises model data and metadata for every of those systems.
Hope this article might help you to understand the above issue.