I have some doubts in doing SAP HR Training & Certification. I believe a SAP Certified & experienced person can help me out.
I have finished my BA Economics in regular & MBA HR in Distance education. My over all exp is 4+ years. (2.5 years as HR Generalist). I have learnt SAP HCM in a small training institute to learn what is sap hcm. Now i am planning to go for SAP HCM training & Certification in a licensed institute in Chennai
1. Am i eligible to do the course?
2. what is the actual cost of doing E-Learning training & Classroom traning?
3. what is the difference between E-Learning and classroom training? whats the benefit? which one can be preferred?
4. which institute is best for taking training?
5. I heard training will cost 3.5 lakhs. Is it really worth spending 3.5 lakhs ?
6. If it is worth will,i get a job as soon as i finish the certification?
7. what will be my minimum starting salary if i finish the certification?
Thanks in advance
See more about SAP HCM