SAP HR (Human Resource) Sample Resume 4.00 years experience
|| (Male) having 4.00 Years of Exp (Bangalore) 21 Sep 2016 1:25 pm
||HR (Human Resource),
||SAP e-Recruitment Module, ABAP, SAP (PA40), Non SAP system (PA48), ALV, HR R/3
|Preffered Job Location
|| Click Here
Functional SAP HR E-Recruitment Consultant
To seek a challenging career in the field of ERP - SAP Consulting and foster my career towards Project Management.
- Consultant in SAP India Private Limited, Bangalore (May 2008 – Aug 2008)
- Consultant in Simple Solutions for SAP India, Bangalore (Oct 2007 – May 2008)
- Associate HR (SAP), in Reliance Retail, Mumbai (June 2006 – Sep 2007)
- Active participant of the Fastest Implementation in the world (SAP HR - 64 Days).
- SAP e-Recruitment First Implementation in India.
- Full end to end life cycle implementation experience.
- Project Trainee in Wipro Technologies, Bangalore (Sep 2005 –Dec 2005).
- Project Trainee in Wipro Infotech, Bangalore (Dec 2004–Apr 2005).
Company: Simple Solutions & SAP India Private Limited (Oct 2007 – Aug 2008)
Modules handled: SAP e-Recruitment, MRS (Multi Resource Scheduler), PA
Role: Functional Consultant
- Understand and analyze the complex business requirements of various group companies of Wipro (Wipro Technologies, Wipro Infotech, and Wipro BPO).
- Understanding the processes like Resource Requisition, Sourcing, Evaluation, Back Ground Verification, Contract Hiring Process, Freshers Hiring Process, RPO (Recruitment Process Outsourcing), and Internal Job Postings.
- Preparation of the Business Blue Print document and Sign- Off from the process owner (IS team and Business Users) and Configuration of the solutions provided in BBP.
- Preparation of Functional Specifications for all the processes for prototyping.
- Prototyping the same for the processes and providing demo to the business.
- Integrating MRS with SAP E-Recruitment system and Non SAP system.
- Preparation of Functional Specifications to provide the online interface between MRS-Non SAP systems for reducing/cancelling the resources requested previously against an indent, and also for assigning the resources from one lateral external Indent to another lateral external indent.
- Understanding the processes like Employee Separation and No Dues, Exit Interview, VoW (Voice of Wipro), Site-0-Meter and Employee Progression and preparation of functional specifications for the same.
Company and Client: Reliance Retail Limited
Modules handled: SAP e-Recruitment, ABAP, Authorizations
Role: Techno Functional Consultant
- Understand and Analyze the business requirements of various group companies of Reliance Retail
- Prepared the Blue Print and Sign- Off from the process owner of SAP e-Recruitment Module.
- Involved in configuration of the SAP e-Recruitment System.
- Identified all the Z developments and prepared the Functional and technical specifications for each and develop the same along with the technical team.
- Ensure that the process is in place as per the requirement by effective testing in Quality System.
- Tested the system thoroughly, identified gaps and brought out innovative and out of the box solutions to resolve the problem.
- Conducted an intensive training to 50+ users (Recruiters and Offer Generation) all over India on SAP e-Recruitment module.
- Handled & resolved queries in e-Recruitment system quickly and efficiently.
- Designed Functional and Technical specification for internal job posting.
- Support and maintenance of the E-Recruitment module.
- Developed an Application for E - Joining module for Corporate Employees.
- Developed BSP applications and modified the SAP Standard also, as a part Recruiter / Offer activity.
- Developed program in ABAP for Intimation of vacancies that are available in the company via mail as part of the Internal Job Posting.
- Developed program which emails, Daily Recruitment Activities Report to the management in Excel or PDF formats.
- Developed reports to identify the hiring are done in SAP (PA40) and Non SAP system (PA48) using ALV.
- Developed user specific reports, both classical and interactive reports using ALV.
- Developed ALE / IDOC for SAP HR R/3 and SAP e - Recruitment system.
- Developed Function Modules, Smart forms, and Created 6 infotypes and enhanced the existing.
- Created info groups and hands on experience on PA48.
- Developed an application which integrates the SAP HR and SAP E-Recruitment system using classes, methods and RFC.
- Created SAP Queries using SQ01, SQ02, and SQ03 for generating reports.
E Recruitment and other SAP HR module authorizations
- Created user ids and roles for providing role based authorisation for end user to the e-Recruitment system using PFCG, SU01.
- Analysing user authorisation using SUIM transactions.
- Handled authorizations for more than 300+ user as per their role all over India.
- Handled TREX Server administration using TREXADMIN, SKPR07, and SRMO.
- Handling authorization of all SAP HR modules.
- Structural Authorisations for providing access to end user as per Org Unit.
- Created user ids, module specific roles, and org. unit based authorisation for the end users across India.
- Restricting authorizations according to their PA, PSA, EG, ESG, Infotypes, Sub types, Org Unit, role, Transactions and Object wise.
- Providing authorizations access to the users Role / User / Infotypes wise.
- Generating and maintaining reports for authorizations and audit.
SAP - HR ABAP
- Analysis and enhancement to the existing Legacy Reports.
- Gathering requirements for the development of the program.
- Test the program with respect to its performance and accuracy.
- Designed Technical and functional Specification for Z developments.
- Developed Classical, Interactive reports, and function modules.
- Created BDC’s for IT 2001, 2002, 2006 and others for uploading data to the time and payroll related infotypes.
- Worked on LSMW to transfer the data from Legacy system to SAP system.
- Developed smart forms for reporting.
- Knowledge on workflow.
- Developed program for integration of Non – SAP System (SQL Server) to SAP – HR system using Jco (Java Connector), ABAP Function Modules
Wipro Technologies – Bangalore
Audit Tool - ASP, HTML, SQL Server 2000
- As a part of developer in developing Audit Tool for iPAT (Internal Process Automation Tool) application. It’s a single window for all project activities like planning, tracking, task execution, review, releases, and issues tracking.
- Its helps in managing audits as per their role provided and generating organization mandatory reports.
- Each role has specific task like plan and scheduling of the audit, identify defaulters, send mail, approve/ reject of reports, upload evidences, providing back up projects and closing of the audits.
Wipro Infotech – Bangalore
Motor Insurance – ASP.Net, C#. Net, HTML
- As a part of end semester project involved in developing motor insurance portal.
- Involved in designing, developing, and implementation of the entire project.
- Process involved after registering to the portal as per their roles.
- Applying for insurance, renew of existing insurance policy, calculating the premium, sending report claim before applying for the claim, renewal remainder, complaints / feedback. Insurer can able to view the details of the customer who are applied today, pending insurance details, expiring policies of customer. Generating reports for insurer to take quick reference of user, claim, and policy details.
- Attended training on SAP ECM (Enterprise Compensation Management) internally.
- Preparing and Publishing monthly articles on Human Capital Management.
- Initiated SAP e-Recruitment Certification in Reliance Retail SAP HR for training and development.
- Attended training on SAP ABAP and Performance Tuning.
- Attended SAP Fast Forward 2007, Mumbai.
- Attended CommScope Technology Summit (R) evolution in the Data Centre – Sizing Opportunities from New Challenges, Mumbai.
- As a Convener organized inter department cultural function CYBER MAZE in St. Joseph’s College, Trichy.
- M.C.A from Adhiparasakthi Engineering College- Chennai, 2005
- B.Sc (CS) from St.Joseph’s College, 2002
Permanent address :
Date of Birth :
Languages Known :
References will be provided on Demand.
I hereby declare that the above details are true to the best of my knowledge and belief.