HR (Human Resource) SAP HR / HCM - Human Capital Management, Kormangala
Karnataka India 560
Course Details: SAP HR / HCM - Human Capital ManagementCourse Fee: Not Mentioned
Course Duration: 45 Days
Placement Provided: Yes
The Human Resources module (SAP HR) consists of all master data, system configuration, and transactions to complete the Hire to Retire (or, as some say, Fire) process. It includes the following information and processes.
SAP Human Resources (HR) Components or Sub-Components:
- Personnel Administration
- Organization Structure
- Compensation Management
- Personnel Development
How HR/HCM Module work in R/3
Integration with other Modules
Real-time Training with End to End Implementation Process.
Course Syllabus: SAP HR / HCM - Human Capital Management
Unit 1 : Introduction on ERP and SAP
• Introduction to ERP & SAP.
• Overview on SAP HR Sub modules
• Introduction to Project Implementation with ASAP methodology & Road map
• System Landscape – 3tier Architecture & Sand Box
• New Platforms of SAP Architecture.
• Need of Technical/Administration/Portal Consultants in Functional Environment
• Importance of Core and Functional teams in Project implementation
• Introduction to Portal based Modules in SAP HCM and HR operations.
Unit 2 : Structures in SAP HCM
Enterprise Structure - Definition and Assignment
Personnel Sub area
Personnel Structure – Definition and Assignment
Employee sub group
Payroll area and Control Record (with Retroactive Accounting)
Pay scale structure
Pay scale type
Pay scale area
Pay scale group
Pay scale level
Organizational Structure and Organizational Plan
Unit 3 : Personnel Administration
• Info types, Sub types and Time Constraints
• Info types ranges in SAP HCM.
• Features in SAP HCM – Importance and various feature configurations according to requirement.
• Number Ranges for Employee personnel numbers – Internal & External with feature setup.
• Customizing user procedures:
Configuration of Personnel actions - Info group – Action menu
Dynamic actions – Use, Configuration with Business requirements.
Info type menus
Additional Action – activation and its use
Customizing user interfaces:
Info type screen modifications
Info type Header modifications
Administrator group & defaulting through feature.
Discussions on Business requirements in OM & PA modules in combine for easy understanding of real time Business scenarios.
Integration settings with OM and PA
Master Data – definition and its use in SAP HCM
Financial Accounting Global Settings
Fiscal Year variants
Unit 4 : Organizational Management
• Organizational Management Introduction
Structure of Relationships
Syntax of relationship
• Methods of creating Org. structure
Organizational and staffing.
Menu guided, Open and Action guided methods.
• Editing of Objects and Relationships
• Validity period
• Info type in OM
• Plan version – Definition and setting of new plan versions.
• Object Number ranges.
• Evaluation path.
Unit 5 : Time Management
• Introduction to Time Management – Time management process in HR domain and SAP HCM Time management differentiation - a discussion.
• Positive and Negative Time recording – With Business process discussion
• Public holidays - Configuration of different types of Holidays.
• Holiday calendar with Business scenarios – Applicability with Enterprise structure.
• Factory calendar in HCM perspective.
• Grouping - Personnel sub area & Employee sub group Groupings in Time Management
• Work schedules
Daily work schedules (With Variants – with business scenarios)
Period work schedules
• Day types and Day type selection rules.
• ESG, Holiday calendar assignment for PSA.
• Work schedule rules.
• Time data recording and administration
• Introduction to Absences and Attendance
• Absences quotas Configuration
• Counting rules for Absences/Attendances.
• Deduction Rules
• Assignments of different rules in Absences/Attendances.
• Time management info types
• Quota Update
• Manual (PA30)
• Through Report RPTQTA00
• Through Time Evaluation (RPTIME00)
• Positive Time recording – Understanding of different Time evaluation Schemas used.
• How to use Positive time Evaluation in the organizations with different business scenarios.
Unit 6 : Interfaces & CATS in Time Management
• Introduction to Time Sheet in Time Evaluation
• What is Cross Application Time Sheet (CATS)? – Overview and usage in various time business scenarios.
• CATS – Roles an Authorizations
• Profile setup for data entry in CATS
• Time Interface development required in Positive Time management.
• Use of Time management process with ESS/MSS scenarios – Leave Application, Time booking, Approvals for HR Master Data update
Unit 7: Payroll
• Pay Scale & Remuneration Structure
• Payment date setup and modifications.
• Concept Grouping in payroll
• Wage Type Structure
Setting Up Wage Types
Wage type characteristics
Default Wage Types
• Essentials of Payroll.
• Entering Payroll Data
• Organizing a Live Payroll Run
• Payroll Process
• Payroll Reports
Unit 8: Benefits
• Introduction Benefits – Country dependency.
• Benefit Area
• Benefit Providers
• Employee eligibility
• Benefit info types
• Integration of Benefits to Payroll
• Check the results in Payroll
Unit 9: Recruitment
• Introduction to Recruitment
• Workforce requirement and Advertisement
Address for recruitment instruments
• Applicant Administration
Applicant Group, Range & unsolicited Applicant group
• Applicant Selection
Applicant status text
Overall and Vacancy status
Applicant status reason
Permissibility of status reason to status
• Applicant Data
Creating of new Advertisement
Receipt of application
• Transferring of applicant data to Personnel Administration
Unit 10: Training and Event Management
• Training and Events – An introduction
• Training requirement
• Defining Cost of Training
• Location/Building address for the Training or business event
• Business Event group
• Business Event type
• Maintaining employee data for Business event type
• Multiple business scenarios like pre-book, Cancelation and re-book etc., for attendance
Unit 11: Personnel Development
• Introduction to PD
• Career & Succession Planning
• Qualification and Catalogue
• Profile Matchup