1) What is internal recruitment ?
Internal recruitment is search for internal applicants. when you integrate with personal development, you can use profile match up which help to search for resources internally. Also In recruitment it is represented by 'P' as Person and 'AP" as external person.
2) What are problems generally faced while posting result to SAP FICO ?
Normally mismatching of amount get posted.
3) What is controlling area, what does it do, and how were is it assigned ?
Controlling area is under of FI person which helps to set for costing purposes also based on thses fiscal variant is set.
4) What is the purpose of creating symbolic a/c, what is transaction code for same ? Can we assign one symbolic a/c to multiple wage types ?
It depends upon your payrol requirement to create salary head like expense account etc.
5) What is REPORT VARIANT FOR OFF CYCLE ACTIVITIES, what do we do in this step ?
Variant is to save all input field parameters. once you saved as a variant , you can use the same for future purposes.
6) What all infotypes which has to be created at the time of hiring OR PA40 and cannot be maintained later with PA30 ?
Why you require creation of infotypes...
7) If we have to create multiple positions, what method OR tool we can use to avoid errors due to creating them manually.
You can create muliple position by LSMW or batch programs for the Tcode PP01 or PPOCE
8) What do is LANDSCAPE in SAP Project, I think its related to no. of servers used, Pls correct me if I am wrong, Or what it is ?
It is related to Basis
9) What is the role of a administrator in PA ?
To restrict access to Personnel administration based on PA/PSA.
Administrator: we come across for Personnel admininstration, Time management, and Payroll in sap .
Each admiinistrator is reponsible for each individual activity. You can get the name of the administrator in the pay slip so the employee for any clarification he can meet the responsible administrator (accessed through payslip)
10) What is golive actually ? What is the role of a functional consultant in it ?
Go live is transfering of data from Development server to Production server.
Development -----> Quality server
In Qulaity you need to Unit, Integration testing, Once it is OK in Qulaity server,
Then you need
Development ----> Production
Get More Questions and Answers with Explanation at SAP HR (Human Resource) Forum.