SAP Message TP_CANNOT_CONNECT_SYSTEM with TP_INTERFACE_FAILURE
Using spam, trying to import SPAM UPDATE, I get the above message together with TP_INTERFACE_FAILURE.
1. tp works fine when I am doing transports (tp import devk90000 qas client=400 u1 or addtobuffer).
2. niping -t SELFTEST works fine
I worked through note 44946 and 96907, but could not resolve the issue.
The support packages have been uploaded from the DEV box into the QAS queue. The DEV and QAS boxes are in the same centre on the network, by fibre.
I am working on QAS.
I get this message in QAS:-
"SAP system is waiting for the inclus. in transport domain"
When trying to update the config from DEV client 000, I get this message:-
System DEV is unknown in the Transport Management System
An error occurred in the TMS communication layer.
Error: UNKNOWN_SYSTEM (DEV)
The function terminates.
Log this system on to the Transport Management System.
If this error occurs in the function TMS_CI_CHECK_ACCESSTOKEN, then the TMS configuration was deleted in the R/3 System QAS.DOMAIN_DEV(000).
Configure the TMS in this R/3 System again.
You need to:
1. logon to the transport domain controller with admin user in client 000.
2. Run STMS
3. System overview
4. select QAS
5. Menu line option "SAP system" --> "Approve"
6. Distribute configuration
When you are logged on the transport domain server and run STMS --> System Overview. Is QAS listed? If so, select it and perform the checks under "SAP Systems" in menu line.
If they are not successful you might want to try the following to configure the TMS on QAS from scratch.
First delete QAS from system overview on the domain server.
Then do the following steps...
- In your QAS system in client 000.
- Run tcode SE06 --> Database copy or Database migration --> Perform post-installation actions.
- Then confirm that you want to delete all old CTS/TMS config and type in QAS as source system for the database copy.
- Then run STMS again and type in the correct data for the transport domain controller.
- Logon to the transport domain controller in client 000. Run STMS. Open system overview.
- Choose the SID of the QAS system and click on "SAP System" in the menu and choose Approve.
- This will add the QAS system to your TMS config again.
- Perform the checks from menu line "SAP Systems" again.
It seems like a lot maybe, but it only takes a couple of minutes to perform.