* should be available to attend the interview by this Friday 23rd Oct 2015
* flexible enough to travel anywhere domestic as per the business requirements
Education : Graduation from Reputed university./ Technical or Management degree or equivalent education
Good verbal and written skills in English and strong domain knowledge and experience in SAP MM ( Purchasing, Master, Inventory Management ,Logistics Invoice Verification )
Total experience should be 5+ years
3-5 years of relevant consulting experience at least 1 end to end implementations and Support /Rollout
3 - 5 years of relevant domain experience i.e. manufacturing industry experience and he should have work for Purchasing /Inventory Management
SAP MM and integration to other modules with experience in combination of Implementation, support and Rollout projects.
Knowledge of SAP MM procurement processes, special procurement processes, Inventory management, MRP, Pricing procedure, release strategy.
LSMW, BAPI, workflow knowledge.
Experience of IDOC, Interfaces and able to write Functional Specification
Good verbal and written communication skills .Strong client facing Demonstrate the ability to plan, run, and manage blueprint workshops/meetings with internal and external clients actively involved in the preparation, conception, realization and Go Live of customer implementation projects
Aware of the EHP functionality
Good to have CIN experience
Certification will be added advantage
WM Experience will be added advantage
Leading the team(s) they are assigned to, in functional capacity, adding value to the project and to the final deliverables
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming , Maintenance
Role Category:System Design/Implementation/ERP/CRM
Role:Functional Outside Consultant
Desired Candidate Profile:
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization, Graduation Not Required
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Any Doctorate - Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
Fujitsu Consulting India Pvt. Ltd.
Fujitsu is the leading Japanese information and communication technology (ICT) company, offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services. Approximately 159,000 Fujitsu people support customers in more than 100 countries. We use our experience and the power of ICT to shape the future of society with our customers. Fujitsu Limited (TSE: 6702) reported consolidated revenues of 4.8 trillion yen (US$40 billion) for the fiscal year ended March 31,2015.
Did you know?
* Fujitsu is the world's fifth-largest IT services provider and No.1 in Japan.
* Fujitsu is among the world's top five providers of servers.
* FORTUNE named Fujitsu as one of 'the World's Most Admired Companies' in 2013.
* Fujitsu Group holds about 97,000 patents worldwide.
* Fujitsu is part of the Dow Jones Sustainability Indexes (World), FTSE4Good Index Series, and Oekom research.
* Newsweek ranks us as the seventeenth most eco-conscious company in the world. (Newsweek's Green Rankings).
* Our Japanese heritage and a culture of applying the Sense and Respond approach to understand the client's problem and respond in a flexible, reliable way
* Measurable business benefit: every change we make is focused on the value it adds to the business
* Close collaboration: we quickly determine your business' critical applications requirements, then apply the insights and expertise that have made us a market leader in IT Infrastructure provision
* We can take your applications to the cloud: we deliver application solutions into the Enterprise Cloud underpinned by IaaS; our secure, reliable, high-performance cloud computing service
* Our global reach enables us to deliver IT services around the world and is underpinned by one of the largest global IT infrastructures
* Global Delivery Centers support our clients in more than 20 languages and with a local presence in 70 countries
* Innovative services to support your organization's unique and complex IT challenges