SAP Netweaver Sample Resume 8.04 years experience
|| (Male) having 8.04 Years of Exp (Gurgaon) 28 Mar 2014 9:41 am
||SAP R/3 ECC 6.0 SR2, ECC 6.0 SR3,
|Preffered Job Location
||Delhi, Gurgaon, Hyderabad,
|| Click Here
Netweaver skills :
- Installed NW7.0 SR3 and performed Post installation activities.
- Deployed & published Adobe forms.
- Installation of EP, worked on portal personalization, defined enduser role for all portal users.
- Defined portal content such as folder,iviews,pages,worksets etc.& worked with portal favorites.
- Defined the content using the copy & delta method,imported best practices to portal desktop.
- Worked on portal monitoring of users(locking &unlocking).
- Performed EP to BW connectivity manually & portal performance tuning done.
- Imported themes & deployed them,assigning role for personalization of users.
- Assigned EU_ROLE to enable home & personalize tab in EP portal screen.
- Worked in resetting the password option & enabling the superuser sap* in emergency.
- Configured single sign on between Ep,ERP & BI and integrated BI planner on portal using Rsplan tcode.
- Deployed kernel upgrade,ESS,MSS using JSPM Tool. & Best practices(*.epa files).
- Worked on various tools .(config tool, visual admin, JSPM, JCMON,TELNET,Logviewer,NWA,SLD).
- Defined JcoRFC destination to the backend system.& defined WebDynpro connections to fetch metadata & application data.
- Defined rooms & included the members by providing necessary authorization.
- Enabled real time collaboration option & collaboration launch pad for collaboration activities.
- Enabled collaboration to trigger instant messages.
- Worked with knowledge management & content management also worked with folders,common folders,shared folders,taxonomy,identified critical iviews.
- Created users in java engine.(standalone systems).& defined the groups & assigned users to the groups.
- Configured user mapping to backend users in user management engine (Dual stack).
- Created system for BI,maintained authorization in BI explorer & assigned roles to users.
- Defined connectivity from target system to source system in BW & transported objects.
- Updated SLD to display the backend systems. (technical , business , third party systems etc…).
- Importing CIM,CR software components & products & configured profile parameters in SLD.
- Post installation activities done for XI system for integration builder components.
- Component, performance , adapter engine, message & cache monitoring for PI/XI engine performed.
- Connection of avira virus scanner to sap (Abap) system.