Only US Citizens or Green card holders.
The successful candidate will be responsible for understanding business requirements and providing technical solutions in all areas of SAP Plant Maintenance, including Master Data, Classification, Preventive Maintenance, Work Planning, Work Scheduling, and Reporting.
· Senior SAP Plant Maintenance professional to develop and deliver complete business process solutions improvements in productivity, reliability, and efficiency.
· 5+ years of SAP Plant Maintenance experience
· 3+ years of multi-project experience
The position job responsibilities include:
· Work directly with reliability and maintenance leaders, acting as a liaison between IT and business customers.
· Collaborate with cross functional groups/organizations to redesign business processes and resolve problems. This may include participating in corporate roll and motor reliability teams.
· Collect, analyze, document, and communicate business needs and requirements for new/upgraded technology.
· Understand business processes that integrate or collaborate with maintenance, such as engineering, global sourcing, and finance.
· Effectively and accurately scope length and difficulty of tasks of medium-sized projects. Manage SAP-PM projects, to include development of a project plan with milestones and schedules, assembly of support team(s), make activity assignments, and manage all elements of projects to meet budget and timeline goals.
· Develop functional specifications for program development to enhance functionality and usability. This may include writing functional design specifications, evaluating alternative technical solutions, and coordinating testing activities.
· Participate in development of reference documentation and training aids.
· Provide production support to end users.
· Coordinate, facilitate, and participate in knowledge transfer and training activities for the user community. Must be comfortable training large groups, as well as one-on-one. Must be comfortable training users at all levels, from the mill manager to the shop floor operator. Must be comfortable training at international locations.
· Monitor data integrity across the enterprise. Promote company-wide best practices. Develop action plans to guide and mentor users and organizations not conforming to IP’s manufacturing work system.