- By using SAP PPM users can align key objectives with initiatives and thereby increasing the overall value of their businesses.
- The module increase transparency leading to increased project anomalies, risks thus permitting mid-course changes.
- Resource utilization is considerably improved upon using SAP PPM (Portfolio and Project Management) as the module permits the users to prioritize, capture along with matching the appropriate demand against the supply.
- The module allows the users to streamline and enforce the approvals meant for funding, gate decisions, which is even applicable for ongoing evaluations.
- SAP PPM considerable reduces the TCO which come in with pre-built services which can be integrated for dispiriting the back end systems.
- SAP PPM allows users to identify risks, areas of opportunities, bottlenecks and work accordingly.
- The module has been proved to be an agile process meant for the review-able and adaptation of portfolios.
- The module permits users to keep a regular track of their product portfolio.
SAP PPM has been proved to be a module which provides an opportunity to all its users to make the right decisions at the right time!