Basic and advance level SAP PP training can be under taken by the interested candidates from reputed institutes world wide. The duration of the course varies from the level of competencies possessed by the candidates and the fee of the course solely depends upon the institutes teaching methodology and policies. The normal duration is from 5 to 17 days and the fee can be of the range from 15,000/- to 3 lacs.
SAP Training contents
- Introduction to ERP, SAP navigation Production planning concepts in brief
- Creating and Managing Master data
- Sales and Operations Planning (SOP) - the ability to forecast sales and production plans based on historical, current and future data.
- Material Requirements Planning - parameters to calculate the net requirements from the planning run.
- Shop Floor Control -Create a production order, Change the amount on the production order, release order for production, and print order, Settle the production order, goods movements
- Capacity Planning - evaluates the capacity
- KANBAN - is a process of replenishment based on a pull system using KANBAN cards to generate the replenishment cycle.
- Product Cost Planning evaluating all the time values and value of component materials to determine the product cost.
- Reporting and Analysis