The SAP PS course is intended to provide insight knowledge on the different structures of the project system and their customization methods. It helps the audience to be familiar with the SAP PS module thereby helping them to use the application easily for project structure, scheduling, planning , budget management, cost integration, billing and reporting based on the project.
The topics covered in the course are:
- Introduction to ERP , SAP GUI , Navigations and Project system
- Complete overview of project phases like budgeting, concept phase, execution phase, closing phase etc.
- Project structuring including work break down structure and network elements.
- Cost planning methods, budgeting, Milestones
- Scheduling, material behavior methods
- Resources in project systems, project stocks
- Integration of project system process
SAP PS course duration varies from 5 days to 40 days from institutes to institutes and from number of hours taught and trained. The fee varies from institutes to institutes and few of them include the certification fee along the training fees. The courses fee can range from 50K to 1.80 lacs.