Key Job Description/Responsibilities - Responsible for analyzing functional requirements needed for Quality Testing.
- Responsible for planning, developing and coordinating testing activities.
- Responsible for preparing Test Plan, test scenarios, test cases.
- Responsible for performing test execution, test analysis and debugging.
- Familiarize themselves with the business functionality and technology used for Assigned applications (under test).
- Utilize DAS QE testing tools, methodologies, and processes.
- Work closely with on-site team towards successful test phases.
- Encourage collaborative efforts and camaraderie with other Release Stream team areas.
- Ensure the quality and low bug rates of code released into production.
- Responsible for successful execution and alerting team leads and managers of obstacles, issues and risks.
- Able to discuss status of all open issues facing the test team and describes actions taken to mitigate such issues.
- Responsible for coordinating/engaging build movements to the QA environment as directed by Team Lead.
- Owning the testing activities of assigned project.
- Automation script for Smoke test and regression scenarios of applications usin windows, Java, web application etc.
- Provide technical support /guidance to other members.
- Responsible for increasing automation coverage within a channel and work closely with QE lead to support channel activities.
- Analysis of failures, issue identification and subsequent logging of defects within defect management tool
Note: Looking for immediate or 7-15 days notice period .
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - ERP , CRM
Role Category:System Design/Implementation/ERP/CRM
Role:Functional Outside Consultant
Desired Candidate Profile:
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Primary Skills - SAP QE with FICO
Secondary Skills- Automation